Fabulous Pharmacist - Laura Dowling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh that one .. another dose ... how did she break the rules !? Apart from being the most annoying try hard of the century !
There’s a thread on it. She was working in UK and the ban on flights came in and she got a flight to Belfast to get back into the country. Put up an Instagram post on her being essential etc. Except she’s not essential in Ireland at the moment - tax payer in UK. Plus her husband and children were out visiting people with presents while she was home - against the HSE advice. She’s an entitled dose too that wan.

Reactions: 4
There’s a thread on it. She was working in UK and the ban on flights came in and she got a flight to Belfast to get back into the country. Put up an Instagram post on her being essential etc. Except she’s not essential in Ireland at the moment - tax payer in UK. Plus her husband and children were out visiting people with presents while she was home - against the HSE advice. She’s an entitled dose too that wan.
Ah yes I see . Another do as I say not as I do ! Another DR Doireann qualified a wet minute and thinks she knows it all . Would love some medical professionals who have more then 2 years post qual experience to give advice . Her and the irritating pharmacist Are well matched

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don’t know why people keep insisting on pushing the narrative that she’s a UK taxpayer and that Ireland should wash its hands of her. I’ve already explained twice that she’s more than likely still an Irish taxpayer.
Also her post said her husband and kids were dropping off presents not necessarily visiting - it could have been a doorstep drop.

I don’t know why people keep insisting on pushing the narrative that she’s a UK taxpayer and that Ireland should wash its hands of her. I’ve already explained twice that she’s more than likely still an Irish taxpayer.
Also her post said her husband and kids were dropping off presents not necessarily visiting - it could have been a doorstep drop.
I don’t know why you keep condoning the flouting of government regulations during a pandemic

Reactions: 6
The NHS/HSE tax year runs April-March so she’s a UK tax payer as she’s not had the required number of days working in the Irish Health Service to be an Irish tax payer. I don’t know why you are pushing your narrative. This is an opinion site, none of us have the actual facts as we’re not living her life. Unless you are her/are her friend and know more.
The residency test is for the country of domicile ie Ireland. It’s not about the number of days spent working. It’s the number of days that you live in a country which determines your tax residence.

The residency test is for the country of domicile ie Ireland. It’s not about the number of days spent working. It’s the number of days that you live in a country which determines your tax residence.
At the end of the day she’s in the wrong no matter where her taxes are going. The fact she 1. had to sneak back into Ireland and 2. not isolating in her room for the number of days required. She’s putting her family at risk. That’s on her conscience.

Reactions: 2
The Fabulous Freakshow was back yesterday, at pains to refer to her mask-wearing too. It’s almost like she’s reading here! Still, it’s nice that she’s finally cottoned on the the importance of mask wearing. It’s only taken her about a year. The sneering at Leanne for having her lips done hasn’t stopped though. I really, really despise people who make constant digs at others under the guise of “having fun”. You’re not funny Laura, jokes aren’t at other people’s expense. That’s what bullies do. Make hurtful remarks and pretend it’s funny. And she’s relentless with this too. Obviously needs to try to put the poor girl down in order to feel better about herself. Shameful from a woman her age.

Reactions: 7
The Fabulous Freakshow was back yesterday, at pains to refer to her mask-wearing too. It’s almost like she’s reading here! Still, it’s nice that she’s finally cottoned on the the importance of mask wearing. It’s only taken her about a year. The sneering at Leanne for having her lips done hasn’t stopped though. I really, really despise people who make constant digs at others under the guise of “having fun”. You’re not funny Laura, jokes aren’t at other people’s expense. That’s what bullies do. Make hurtful remarks and pretend it’s funny. And she’s relentless with this too. Obviously needs to try to put the poor girl down in order to feel better about herself. Shameful from a woman her age.
She wil be on soon to show off the yoga poses no doubt

Reactions: 2
Is this not their millionth live ? QUOTE="brandambassador, post: 3336534, member: 164463"]
Ughhhh another live with the covid experts Dr Lisa & Laura tomorrow. Why Is everyone an expert
[/QUOTE
Is this not their millionth live ?[/QUOTE]

Laura and Lisa desperately trying to stay relevant. They have some brass neck preaching to people considering Lisa has blatantly ignored the UK travel ban and Laura has repeatedly danced around a pharmacy during a pandemic with no mask and no social distancing.

Laura and Lisa desperately trying to stay relevant. They have some brass neck preaching to people considering Lisa has blatantly ignored the UK travel ban and Laura has repeatedly danced around a pharmacy during a pandemic with no mask and no social distancing.
Reeks of desperation to be popular. And I don’t like dr Doireann or dr Laura but they haven’t flouted rules to be fair

Reactions: 6
Did anyone watch it ? I couldn’t face the 2 holier than thou preachers and climbing up each others A*rses 🙄

Delighted that there is finally a post about this wan. The way she carries on and sexualises men is a disgrace. She is not way professional. Wasnt she great "friends" with Watch your back. How come she is suddenly blocking the kids faces out?

Reactions: 7
Delighted that there is finally a post about this wan. The way she carries on and sexualises men is a disgrace. She is not way professional. Wasnt she great "friends" with Watch your back. How come she is suddenly blocking the kids faces out?

Tracey Quinn started blocking kids faces too, I think they realise they’ve overshared & then try pull back. But then why show us the kids at all ? Marmalade making this evening - show them or don’t. But the blocking faces is painful. Will she block the delivery guys face when she sexualises him again next week ?

What happened with watch your back?

Tracey Quinn started blocking kids faces too, I think they realise they’ve overshared & then try pull back. But then why show us the kids at all ? Marmalade making this evening - show them or don’t. But the blocking faces is painful. Will she block the delivery guys face when she sexualises him again next week ?
I notice that the poor pharmacist who she filmed with his shirt off hasn’t reappeared since. I’m no prude but I have no idea how she thought that was a remotely acceptable thing to do. If a man did what she did there would be absolute uproar. The entire video is so uncomfortable to watch, the poor man tries to cover himself and is blushing bright red whilst she makes lecherous remarks. I honestly don’t know how she got away with it