Fabulous Pharmacist - Laura Dowling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank God it wasn't just me, pretty sure there are specific places on the web for that type of content.
Is she just so sexy that even the dog fancies her?! Strange woman.
Thats what I took from it that she’s irresistible to all species. If I put up something like that on social media my friends and family would be pulling me aside and having a word with me.

Reactions: 5
Put the dog outside or in a different room..I just don't get it? Is she trying to demonstrate exercise or what is the point to it with the dog.

Reactions: 3
Put the dog outside or in a different room..I just don't get it? Is she trying to demonstrate exercise or what is the point to it with the dog.
I was watching her last week and the other half was sitting beside me and was watching what I was watching, and he turns around and says to me “would she not just put the dog in another room talk about looking for attention” :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
It's all for attention. She's killed showing us how well trained the dog is but yet he crawls and jumps all over her during yoga. Get up outta that.

It's all for attention. She's killed showing us how well trained the dog is but yet he crawls and jumps all over her during yoga. Get up outta that.
Good point! I actually don’t mind her and I think a lot of what she posts/stories I do find very informative on a range of subjects anti depressants/periods just as some examples, but the yoga/dog humping is a big no for me.

Reactions: 1
The thing I like about her is she doesn’t ask for freebies and has stayed consistent in that regard

Does this one ever stop with her question box confessions 🙄🙄 who the duck bothers to even read through that rubbish

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I used to like her and I do find a lot of her stuff on pharma and health informative. It annoys me though that she's an 'expert' on absolutely anything and everything - exercise, finances, parenting, menopause etc.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Ya she’s painful. Giving tips on parenting is a bit bizarre. She’s just a show off and now she’s a speaker at Beo there’s no going back 😂

Reactions: 1
This one had some big spiel about how she never talks about weight or any words to do with weight around her magnificent sons but yet shared a picture of herself pregnant and went on about all the weight she gained while pregnant 🙄

• Haha
I really don't get this thing that she and others do, telling us all how they parent. I mean, who cares? You're a normal working mother who works in Community pharmacy, great for you. I enjoy some of her content related to health, shortage of drugs etc. but nobody needs to know that you're so amazing because your sons are able to pair socks. She's too braggy and smug for my tastes.

• Heart
Reactions: 4