Fab and Ell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I recently discovered these 2. Ell comes accross so stern and unwelcoming, Fab gives me the ick. The boys are adorable though. Does anyone else find it really odd that his mum was buying allsorts for them like moses baskets etc when they were TTC and weren't even pregnant? If my MIL done this I would find it so weird and quite intrusive!

Reactions: 2
I think they’re so silly to have bought two doona car seats, they won’t get much use at all since the boys are almost 1 and probably near the weight limit!

I just can’t believe how much money they seem to have? To buy two brand new doonas, not even ones from Aldi or second hand (I know it’s not recommended but lots of people sell them brand new etc). And for a couple who were so know it all about car seat safety -to then take two 10 months olds into Tescos in a doona is insane.

i saw they sold their twin bath - which I’m pretty sure they were gifted? If it really was such a twin essential it would’ve been nice to then donate it.

making a big song and dance about the UP when they’ve just bought a bran new ford Puma as a run about??? More money than sense to buy a brand new mini suv as a car to get to work and back 😭

Reactions: 4
I just can’t believe how much money they seem to have? To buy two brand new doonas, not even ones from Aldi or second hand (I know it’s not recommended but lots of people sell them brand new etc). And for a couple who were so know it all about car seat safety -to then take two 10 months olds into Tescos in a doona is insane.

i saw they sold their twin bath - which I’m pretty sure they were gifted? If it really was such a twin essential it would’ve been nice to then donate it.

making a big song and dance about the UP when they’ve just bought a bran new ford Puma as a run about??? More money than sense to buy a brand new mini suv as a car to get to work and back 😭

I also find it weird Ell has gone back to work and the children are in nursery she can't make any money from that unless because she works in a school she gets a discount. I think they look funny in the Dunna it reminds me of a child putting there baby in a pram they don't fit in.

Reactions: 1
I quite like these two! My friend who has twins is a teacher and going back to work in a few months, Ell may be doing it for her own sanity rather then ££ I have a baby and work is a break! The car could be on finance? But i agree about the car seats. they seem pointless to me especially if the boys are nearing the weight limit. Also they can't be used if one of the takes the boys with out another person!

Nope I dont like racists and i certainly dont like parents monetising their kids who cannot consent, it is crass, foul and quite frankly diabolical.

Read back a page or so it is all there, plus they seem to love the fatphobic, homophobic, ageist, racist Elle Darby/Swift.

How much did she say they spent on their wedding in their last Q and A? 15.000 or 50.000?? Not a native English speaker, thought they said 15.000 however my subtitles say 50.000... hope that ain't the case 😅

They are getting quite unrelatable, home reno, expensive wedding, Centre Parcs trips, a cruise for their honeymoon, constant shopping and take outs... no cost of living crisis for them.

They do seem to be spending a lot of money but for perspective (don’t know if you’re married), after getting married I thought my husband and I would be broke from paying for the wedding but actually we got so many gifts of money and vouchers etc that we actually had quite a bit in the bank. Also you don’t know what their financial position is, they could be financed up to their eyeballs and not save anything. They both have decent jobs so with a good monthly income they obviously have disposable cash.

They could probably live off just working their normal jobs and also live off just YouTube and Instagram so the fact they do both together probably means they have a lot more money, it’s good they’re still working their normal jobs, I reckon Fab will be first to quit his if they get a bit bigger but I’d like to see them grow and keep their normal jobs, it’s nice to see and watch more normal people and also teaches their boys you have to work real jobs

They could probably live off just working their normal jobs and also live off just YouTube and Instagram so the fact they do both together probably means they have a lot more money, it’s good they’re still working their normal jobs, I reckon Fab will be first to quit his if they get a bit bigger but I’d like to see them grow and keep their normal jobs, it’s nice to see and watch more normal people and also teaches their boys you have to work real jobs
Fab has left his job at gym shark

5 minutes into the new video and they’ve mentioned £600 bill a £1200 bill, nursed and spending £600 on the doon’as - that plus two holidays a wedding and a brand new mini suv. Jesus Christ their Chanel used to be DIY and relatable. I’m glad they’re doing well but they don’t half come across as super entitled and Braggy “look at this” “look at this” “money money money” “ad ad ad”
---
They’ve sold their kids privacy for money, simple as

Reactions: 10
I used to really like these two. I still watch the channel. I discovered Fab and Ell just before they moved into their first house (the new build), I really enjoyed the DIY vidoes. They were both relatable and I liked the fact they had jobs. They weren't as braggy
Since they moved into the bigger house all they do is ads. They seem to earn a fair bit of money as they are constantly going out places, buying things. They seem to be able to buy big new purchases ASAP (like the carseats) They've just got married, El has only just gone back to work from I assume maternity pay and now they're getting a brand new kitchen. They must make a lot.

El deffo wears the trousers. Can be quite bossy sometimes.
I agree they are selling their kids out for a family channel. The constant please subscribe to our channel is driving me nuts (every single video)

I think El has got on board with Youtube as she has seen how much money they can make from it plus all the freebies. (She wasn't too keen on it 2 years ago)

Also wasn't surprised when Fab quite his job at Gymshark. I give it 2 years before El quits hers

Exactly, I followed them for their house content and DIY and now it’s just depressing. They’ve become too self aware of their filming like things like “show you guys” or “sorry the little is bad” like it comes across so like, they are trying to hard to be a family channel. I get people change but yeah, the sudden wealth has changed them and not for the better.
---
This might sound hard and I don’t want to dimish PPD, but as someone who also had a baby when they had their twins - their contant content about nailing routing, doing things the RIGHT way and the ONLY right way actually made me feel really tit at the time. So to now say how they really struggled without acknowledging that their content was maybe not the right tone, (as in, they made it seem like they were doing amazing and had everything perfect and their opinion was the only right one) doesn’t sit well with me.

Reactions: 3
They've turned into greedy grabby grifters and are using their twins to make money