Fab and Ell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad I found this thread. Fab freaks me out. He’s so controlling and speaks for Ell the whole time. You only have to look back a few years and he did the same with his ex.
You’d also think she was the only woman to have ever given birth. They are bloody annoying

Reactions: 5
I definitely find fab annoying agree with the few that have said that always talking over Ell and appears controlling and very odd he has kept old youtube videos of his ex... I won't be watching anymore no doubt they will start begging begging for baby freebies 😂.

Reactions: 1
Im betting Noah and Leo! Based off of their names they like vlog. Tbf she had a pretty scary pregnancy with the rare type of twins and GD. In terms of their money they are pretty open about how much they earn from youtube plus they both have full time jobs so would probs have a bit more than most atm

The birth video…he genuinely and seriously said that they got special treatment because the babies are so sweet?!
If I was her, I’d end up laying him out for the way he talks over her like she’s his pet.

Reactions: 4
I thought its was cringe when he called her the best baby maker in the world 🙄 think they were on holiday in center parks video.

I think fab is controlling. The way he speaks for ell and how he speaks over her is alarming to me and how much he compliments her I find he does it purposely to make himself look like a really good boyfriend. It doesn’t come across genuine and seems very forceful.

Reactions: 7
I think fab is controlling. The way he speaks for ell and how he speaks over her is alarming to me and how much he compliments her I find he does it purposely to make himself look like a really good boyfriend. It doesn’t come across genuine and seems very forceful.
I totally agree. He talks to her like she’s his child. It’s really disconcerting.

I’ve just watched their Q&A, he talks over her constantly and the questions they’re answering are bizarre considering their babies are just a couple of weeks old. Also, how many parents are internally screaming “shut up” at them when they bang on about how easy a ‘singleton’ pregnancy and baby would be. I think they’re rapidly alienating people.

Reactions: 6
I’ve just watched their Q&A, he talks over her constantly and the questions they’re answering are bizarre considering their babies are just a couple of weeks old. Also, how many parents are internally screaming “shut up” at them when they bang on about how easy a ‘singleton’ pregnancy and baby would be. I think they’re rapidly alienating people.
I thought it was a bit tone deaf too when she was saying about how easy a c section recovery has been. It’s awesome it’s been so good for her but a c section is huge surgery and when people have emergency c sections it can cripple them for weeks. I still really like them but agree they will start to alienate people

Reactions: 5
They do live in a cheap part of the country and clearly have a close family circle
I've no idea where they live, but going from their first house to the new one, it's massive!!
Just watched their new vlog, they are both really lucky to have so much support, I'm starting to realise what alot of you are seeing, Fab is controlling, he's been very spoilt from what I've seen too.

Yep fab controlling vibes here and quite frankly he is quite frankly a complete bellend, he is one of them 'big i am' meat heads who just makes you want repel any sperm, they said they had fertility issues maybe that is why. I suspect she will be doing everything and the hard work and he will be around for the important camera moments with critical crap pouring out of his gob undermining her when he can to feel valued.

The twins are adorable and I hope they don't end up being another set of kids put in front of the camera for views.

On the latest video they put up called Christmas prep, at 1.42 fab makes a joke about eating sausage then well I'm not saying the rest it's disgusting and racist in my eyes shame on him.

You dont see how the two things relate???? Well put it this way black men are known to have big you know what down stairs so yes it's a racist thing to say. :rolleyes: