Fab and Ell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HA! Doesn't surprise me Fab and Ell supporting Elle Swift, pretty much speaks for itself.

Screenshot 2023-01-15 at 21.48.18.png

Reactions: 3
I’m really surprised to see them using sleepyheads for the boys! Why after 2 years of trying to conceive and being so grateful to have the boys would you then put them in such unsafe things like that?

Reactions: 2
Probably got them gifted they do like a freebie they don’t seem to have issues spending money shopping trips eating out home improvements new home gym all shown on their social media accounts.

Used to quite like watching these 2, but understandably I suppose, they're concentrating on their twins and boring the duck out of me so I've unsubscribed now

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe they are sleep training their babies at 4 months old.. and the fact they were premature too. Ell thinks she knows everything and she really doesn’t. Sleep teaching is so harmful to babies

Can’t believe they are sleep training their babies at 4 months old.. and the fact they were premature too. Ell thinks she knows everything and she really doesn’t. Sleep teaching is so harmful to babies
Honestly was going to reply to her story but thought nope can’t be arsed… and she showed someone replied “done it with my children and they aren’t emotionally damaged” well actually you’ve taught them that when they cry which is the only way they can communicate that their own mother/parents won’t come and give them the comfort they need, it’s horrible parenting, doesn’t matter if it’s not letting them scream for hours, your still purposely ignoring them cry for your own benefit it’s horrible🥲

Honestly was going to reply to her story but thought nope can’t be arsed… and she showed someone replied “done it with my children and they aren’t emotionally damaged” well actually you’ve taught them that when they cry which is the only way they can communicate that their own mother/parents won’t come and give them the comfort they need, it’s horrible parenting, doesn’t matter if it’s not letting them scream for hours, your still purposely ignoring them cry for your own benefit it’s horrible🥲
She posted the replies to justify why she is sleep training. I wanted to message her too but I thought what’s the point it’s not going to stop her sleep training. I really liked ell but since becoming a mom she is so obsessed with having them on a strict schedule and she really does think she is a know it all

Reactions: 6
As a fellow twin mum I really understand how important it is to keep twins in a routine, but I've really started to dislike Ell mostly because she thinks she knows everything. I left her a comment with some advice (she asked for tips on how to feed twins by yourself) and she basically replied my way was 'wrong'... like wtf what do you know, I actually got this advice from a nurse and other twin mums so... how dare you? 😅

I also cannot stand them saying 'they WILL have more children'. No, you would like to have more children. It took them 2 years to conceive, so don't be this arrogant and take it for granted.

Oops quoted myself 🤣🤣
---
As a fellow twin mum I really understand how important it is to keep twins in a routine, but I've really started to dislike Ell mostly because she thinks she knows everything. I left her a comment with some advice (she asked for tips on how to feed twins by yourself) and she basically replied my way was 'wrong'... like wtf what do you know, I actually got this advice from a nurse and other twin mums so... how dare you? 😅

I also cannot stand them saying 'they WILL have more children'. No, you would like to have more children. It took them 2 years to conceive, so don't be this arrogant and take it for granted. They are turning into the typical unrelatable influencers who think nothing bad will ever happen again.

Reactions: 7

I also cannot stand them saying 'they WILL have more children'. No, you would like to have more children. It took them 2 years to conceive, so don't be this arrogant and take it for granted.

Oops quoted myself 🤣🤣
---
That and she will have more kids for sponsorship and branding, the fact they monetise their kids is simply crass and disgusting. Before she thinks she can dish out wrong statements my fellow tattler she ought to wobble her head and take a look at herself. They are both foul people.

Reactions: 6
That and she will have more kids for sponsorship and branding, the fact they monetise their kids is simply crass and disgusting. Before she thinks she can dish out wrong statements my fellow tattler she ought to wobble her head and take a look at herself. They are both foul people.
I'm really not keen on her either I was at first but she really seems such a know it all I can't help feeling she would be so judgemental towards others Mum's

What I dont get is why they feed the boys on their sides to ‘imitate breast feeding’ .. but your not breast feeding??? and its formula in the bottle?? So why does it need to be imitated 😂

Reactions: 3
It frustrates me so much how they completely click bait their TTC journey. On absolutely everything they post, two years to conceive, years of trying. They say in their video they first talked about trying at the very end of 2020, and they were pregnant the next next May. Don’t get me wrong, trying for 16/17 months must be heartbreaking and Incredibly difficult, but it’s not a year and and a half let alone two years. To then make so much content out of something that isn’t true is so so frustrating! their who chanel now stems from the fact they tried to conceive for “years”.

What I dont get is why they feed the boys on their sides to ‘imitate breast feeding’ .. but your not breast feeding??? and its formula in the bottle?? So why does it need to be imitated 😂
it’s called paced feeding, it slows down the feed. it’s routinely recommended by the NHS, it’s not really anything unusual or anything to laugh at.

it’s called paced feeding, it slows down the feed. it’s routinely recommended by the NHS, it’s not really anything unusual or anything to laugh at.
To be fair I understand pace feeding but like they’ve said there’s no need to say it’s to “imitate breastfeeding” as it’s not necessary at this point. Yes they bottle feed and that’s fine and to pace feed, but surely that’s not the reason they do it that way

They’ve never said its pace feeding, they’ve said its to imitate breastfeeding and thats what I was laughing at. I’ve had 2 babies in the last 3 years both formula fed and not once have I been told about pace feeding 🤔

Reactions: 1
It frustrates me so much how they completely click bait their TTC journey. On absolutely everything they post, two years to conceive, years of trying. They say in their video they first talked about trying at the very end of 2020, and they were pregnant the next next May. Don’t get me wrong, trying for 16/17 months must be heartbreaking and Incredibly difficult, but it’s not a year and and a half let alone two years. To then make so much content out of something that isn’t true is so so frustrating! their who chanel now stems from the fact they tried to conceive for “years”.
This always bugged me as well. It wasn’t anywhere near as long as they made it out to be. It’s NORMAL to take up to 2 years to conceive.

I used to quite like them, but have given up on them, I find her really unlikeable and he acts like a big buffoon, no cost of living crisis in their house.

Definite banks of mummy and daddy at work here
How so? I just watched their latest video and they’re doing pretty much all of the wedding stuff themselves that most people would just pay a supplier to do…?