Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dramallama2

I haven’t watched the video but just scrolled past on YouTube to see they’re moving house again?! They haven’t been in their current house 2 minutes and just paid to have all their kitchen done, do they have money to burn? These ‘influencers’ can just never settle and be happy with what they’ve got.

Reactions: 13

Thinkevilthoughts

Why do influencers always bang on about how they’ve got a crazy busy life and, if we can do it you can! Not at all the same when the average person is out the house for 10 hours a day. Same with saying to pay money to stick to fitness, it’s so laughably unhinged.
---

Especially around sharing their kids online, what a weird thing to be so defensive about.
I agree. She always goes on about being a busy mum and how busy mums are but in reality it looks to me as though fab is really hands on. I don’t believe the bull shit she spouts about fab working 5am until 7pm either. You have your husband at home, just admit it! Then the boys take a 10 hour nap and you get fabs mum and dad around to do everything.

Reactions: 12

myst3ry

It’s 100% because there house isn’t ✨ influencer ✨

Their house is gorgeous and that amazing home office space? A playroom? Dinning room? 4 beds AND a home gym AND a garden. They’re so ungrateful it’s beyond me.

If they stopped dicking about filming videos while their boys are plonked in front of a tv or left to cry it out sleep training, they’d maybe have the time to clean their house. Wanting a blank canvas cause you’re too lazy is just insane, popularity has ruined these two. Can’t believe they started out as a DIY / home channel.

Lm9610

Have they (cough Ell) lost their marbles?! Wanting to move from a 4 bed house with decent living space to a 4 bed new build so they have less space? Give it a couple years they will have at least 1 more child and be desperate for the space again 🤣 good luck to them trying to get a mortgage with them now both being self-employed.

mySONo_0

Ell was so defensive about quitting teaching in the most recent vlog. Fab also said we are both technically unemployed now and Ell was like self-employed actually and most of all we are full time parents, being a parent is the hardest job of all... :sleep: I cannot stand how stuck up she has become, I find Fab pretty genuine but she is so hard to watch

Reactions: 11

liv1234&

watching the honey moon vlog ell seems like such a miserable cow.. I get the vibes fab is constantly trying to make her laugh and probably feels like he’s walking on egg shells because she’s so snappy and incredibly controlling 😅

Reactions: 11

myst3ry

Why do influencers always bang on about how they’ve got a crazy busy life and, if we can do it you can! Not at all the same when the average person is out the house for 10 hours a day. Same with saying to pay money to stick to fitness, it’s so laughably unhinged.
---
I thought the act same about her being defensive over literally everything!!
Especially around sharing their kids online, what a weird thing to be so defensive about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

myst3ry

5 minutes into the new video and they’ve mentioned £600 bill a £1200 bill, nursed and spending £600 on the doon’as - that plus two holidays a wedding and a brand new mini suv. Jesus Christ their Chanel used to be DIY and relatable. I’m glad they’re doing well but they don’t half come across as super entitled and Braggy “look at this” “look at this” “money money money” “ad ad ad”
---
They’ve sold their kids privacy for money, simple as

Reactions: 10

myst3ry

The piles and piles of brand new clothes all to take pics for insta… hardly a honeymoon and more of a business trip. Quite sad really! Would’ve been a great opportunity for young parents (especially crazy busy ones 🤪) to unplug and rest but nahhhh got to get those fake candids in Doobai for the content ✌🏻

Reactions: 9

Dramallama2

I’m surprised this thread isn’t more busy, they are so irritating and Ell is incredibly unlikeable, also she’s joined the (outdated) sausage lips clan I see, they look hideous lately.

Baenarys

It’s actually so funny how they’ve done well with YouTube and now decided to quit jobs and therefore become no longer relatable they’re views are going down

myst3ry

After all their rude comments about car seat safety they’ve again posted videos where both boys aren’t in theirs properly 🤧 Elle’s filler has gone very wonky

Bluesky22

I sort of think them wanting to move back to a new build is their (ells) way of going back to an easier time in their lives. She kept saying new builds are easier to keep clean etc - well maybe when you didn’t have twin toddlers and a smaller house it was easier to manage but you’ve got kids now and a 4 bed detached is still going to be a lot of effort to keep tidy new build or not. I also noticed in their honeymoon videos ell seems so down/grumpy compared to their videos from a few years ago.

crouchingcat

These two have changed so much since buying their first home, I don’t even recognise them. I haven’t watched a video of theirs for a while now. Can’t believe they are considering moving, they’ve just spent money on the kitchen plus decorating other rooms. Bet they’re hoping moving will give them more content. The house they live it now has plenty of room (I’m sure it’s 4/5 bed) 🙄
Ell is starting to be unbearable
I think being a mum is a lot harder than she thought. She always seems to focused on routine/schedules. They seem to spent a lot of time away from them too (I would say compare to most) Be interesting to see when they add another as it’ll ruin ELL’s gym progress. The gym stuff bores me too, feel like they’re trying to get on the fitness influencer vibe

Dutchie123

The honeymoon has started... it just feels wrong that they left their kids behind. I could never be that far away from such young children (I have nothing against a day or a night away of course, but a week and a 7 or 8 hour flight away...no)

It feels like this honeymoon is just for the gram, it will be constant photos of Ell showing of won't it 😣

Dramallama2

Ell is such a stuck up bitch with a constant face like a slapped arse. I ended up watching their video anyway as I didn’t have anything else to watch and at the end they’re talking about how they’re going to be doing challenge videos and how much they love them, how old are they and who is there target audience?! Like surely nobody over the age of 15 enjoys watching those stupid videos 🥴 I definitely get strong immature vibes from them.

• Haha