Fab and Ell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheā€™s become so fake and snooty! Itā€™s clear to see how much of a good guy Fab is though with how the boys are around him. The clip of him holding them at Nandoā€™s in the move with Meg reel and him in the playhouse the other day really caught my attention

Reactions: 2
Her lips look insane. Her whole face looks out of proportions, don't know what it is. Such a shame because she is naturally very pretty.
She looks 40 now easily, such a crazy difference to when you look at older videos when she was trying to get pregnant/was pregnant with the boys

Reactions: 5
I can't deal with these 2 trying to be something there not and see what she done teasing her son with food you nasty horrible woman that's most nasty thing I've ever seen
---
I been watching n off since she had the boys cat stand the way she eats .and fab well talking posh when he's not posh at alewww they really got to me now so unsubbed

Last edited:
I can't deal with these 2 trying to be something there not and see what she done teasing her son with food you nasty horrible woman that's most nasty thing I've ever seen
---
I been watching n off since she had the boys cat stand the way she eats .and fab well talking posh when he's not posh at alewww they really got to me now so unsubbed
Why is she always eating at the start of the vlogšŸ˜‚ I canā€™t stand it either

Iā€™m confused by what was the end of an era on tonightā€™s video? Did the ending cutting off miss out what ended?

Reactions: 1
Haven't watched the last vlog yet but I just watched her 'working day in the life' vlog (well had it on in the background) and to be fair I expected her to at least work on the laptop for editing/administration for a few hours. Instead she tried on some clothes, got lunch or whatever it was, did her makeup and went to the gym? How is that a working day?? And why do the boys have to be at nursery for that? Expect for the gym she could have done all those things easily with the boys around.

On my day off this week I did shopping (with my twins) tidied the garden, had to call their school, had to do my taxes, needed to go to the city to pick something up and buy some essentials, clean the house, and in the evening I had an online training. I guess that is about as busy as an infuencer's work day? šŸ˜†

Reactions: 4
Working day in the life.. sounds like a normal persons day off.
I canā€™t comprehend how they get so much money? Theyā€™ve had twins, countless meals out, new cars, new HOUSE, holidays and constant spending, yet can still afford to move house again? The early exit fee for their mortgage and stamp duty are going to be a lot too!

Reactions: 6
Fab in his boxers in their most recent story. Nobody wanted to see that šŸ„“ yikes what an ick

So they arenā€™t moving as itā€™s going to cost to muchā€¦. no tit šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Elā€™s reaction to the wardrobe accident was so embarrassing canā€™t believe she let it be included šŸ¤£

Anyone seen Ell on stories out someone's comment about the door knocking some sense into her and complaining about the comment šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ she cannot even take a joke and so childish to react like that

• Haha
Anyone seen Ell on stories out someone's comment about the door knocking some sense into her and complaining about the comment šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ she cannot even take a joke and so childish to react like that
OmgšŸ˜‚ so confused, has she never heard anyone say this before? So odd how sheā€™s reacted to that comment!

Reactions: 3
Her story was about this comment saying this person shouldnā€™t have commented this when she was clearly in pain etcā€¦ is ell still sat on the bedroom floor crying because thatā€™s how sheā€™s acting! Fab was laughing about it in the video, this person has commented on it after itā€™s been filmed, edited, posted, she didnā€™t make jokes whilst she was sat there crying but sheā€™s acting like she isšŸ˜‚ thatā€™s a phrase people use all the time in situations like this and never ever have I seen or heard someone take it badly like this! Surely when she read this comment she would have mentioned it to Fab and even he would be like yeah thatā€™s a joke Ell??

Attachments

• Haha
Iā€™m speechless šŸ˜­šŸ¤£ itā€™s one thing to react that way on YouTube but to bring it to insta also, the secondhand embarrassment! It was just a silly joke, absolutely no need to bite to it.

Her story was about this comment saying this person shouldnā€™t have commented this when she was clearly in pain etcā€¦ is ell still sat on the bedroom floor crying because thatā€™s how sheā€™s acting! Fab was laughing about it in the video, this person has commented on it after itā€™s been filmed, edited, posted, she didnā€™t make jokes whilst she was sat there crying but sheā€™s acting like she isšŸ˜‚ thatā€™s a phrase people use all the time in situations like this and never ever have I seen or heard someone take it badly like this! Surely when she read this comment she would have mentioned it to Fab and even he would be like yeah thatā€™s a joke Ell??
Thank you!šŸ«¶šŸ»

Omg!! I literally just thought as I was reading Ells comment ā€œgod sheā€™s such a Karen moaning about everythingā€ then I realised the commenter is called KarenšŸ˜‚

itā€™s literally a saying lol and like you said surely fab has told her itā€™s a joke but you know what sheā€™s like sheā€™s probably said I donā€™t care and argued against it