Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Lol she’s always sooo dramatic about how drunk she gets 😴. Sick of seeing how much her and that bf eat aswel

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Pinkii

VIP Member
Imagine having that convo and not just say go for it

I am engaged and am planning a cheap wedding but erm, I love her dress 🤣 I need to know where it’s from
not sure about her fress but coast has a pretty identical one to that as my friend got it for her wedding

• Heart

Pinkii

VIP Member
now she will play the ‘guyssssss do you want to hear about the wedddinggg’ for the next 3 years

Blairr

Chatty Member
The ones this morning where she kept laughing and filming herself 🙄😂 yeh weird she was alone and I thought she barely drank ? Or is that more lies. Weir she was at a baby shower or something then out till 7 am and barely drinks…. Maybe she sniffed a bag and that’s why she was up and out still on a sesh😂🤭
Yeah the laughing was creepy af. Haha I know right! “Vanessa” can’t keep up with her own lies. Also thought she was jetting off again?

Blairr

Chatty Member
What the hell is with those stories?? She quite clearly is alone too. How embarrassing 🤣

• Haha

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Actually don’t get how she earns enough money for it all when she charges so little for hair and travels more than works. Sounds like her man probably makes dodgy money 💰
And we’ve never seen her working /doing hair up until last month when she decided to do some work 😂. Not like she’s some top stylist either…. The maths isn’t matching anyways 😂

wakametango

Chatty Member
Wondered if anyone follows her? Lives somewhere coastal, always in London and she’s now in America for ‘medical investigation’.
I find her stories/posts very ambiguous about what is wrong. I’m sure she said she was going to reveal all in a YouTube and never did.
Not sure if she works but always at her mums doing clothing hauls and mixing with her sisters household....wonder how she earns her money 🧐

chelseamay

I love how this last week she’s posting all hair that she’s apparently done 😂 definitely reads here 😂😂😂. Strange time to actually do some work, the week before Xmas and Xmas eve, but she slobs about and holidays the rest of the year…. Makes sense 🤔
Actually don’t get how she earns enough money for it all when she charges so little for hair and travels more than works. Sounds like her man probably makes dodgy money 💰

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
That’s what I thought. It almost looked like she stuffed something down the trousers to make her arse look bigger. Not a good look!

Also, it looks like things have quietened down with her bf. She seemed to answer a question about him today but no sign of him for a few weeks which is unusual.
Yep someone asked how things were with the bf 😂. Weird she was in Mykonos basically by herself and was it Venice too by the looks of it. Apart from one day she was with a random girl. 🤔

shhhhhsasha

I know right 😂. Not jealous of your holidays hun when you still have to return home to your basic bedroom in your mums house at the age of 30 something 😂. No wonder she needs to get away constantly. Must be depressing shit that. Not lived with my parents since the age of 17 and she’s still freeloading. Embarrassing
Have you seen her story today 😂