Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

champagnepinkk

VIP Member
Ooooh I didn’t know she had a thread I’ve been following her for a while now 🤔

I remember when all her feet pics went viral 🤣 I reckon she’s deffo got a foot fetish type page of some shit. Don’t blame her 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
She messaged a friend of mine with details and it’s £900 for the “girls trip” not including flights or anything.
But how is she planning this … is she booking it and taking a cut of the money etc? I wouldn’t trust her either way. I mean she’s clearly on the dole so she could do with a few extra £££a I’m sure 🙂

Reactions: 4

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Anyone else completely bamboozled by her answer to the question about what she does for a living on her stories? Complete gobbledegook 😂
Lol she basically can’t even answer what her job is 😂 suppose saying your on the dole or sponging off mummy and daddy doesn’t fit her Instagram aesthetic 😂. Feel like she’s always been saying she would share how she met her bf for months now and never does…… no doubt trying to dream up some fantasy story that never happened 😴.

OK so she lives in a nice sized house with her mum Alison in a really nice part of Torquay called Cockington and has a younger brother and sister called James who has a barbershop in torquay and Georgina who works as a lash technician in Paignton as well as a foster brother called Sam. Vanessa is her middle name, boyfriend John is 26 (so definitely not a sugar daddy 😂) and he lives in New York, they met when she was living in London and hes just your average, modest guy really. The medical investigation is for poly cystic ovary syndrome. She used to work in a hair salon in paignton called headmasters which is no longer there. Money wise, mum owns a fair amount of properties and she was left a nice amount of inheritance from her Grandad Michael in 2019. Whilst living in London 2017/2018 she hosted 3 or 4 "F4YER" fashion events but it ceased when she left London. As for the secrecy on social media, I think she likes the attention that the air of mystery brings to her, she likes everyone guessing as it means they are talking about her. She has always fancied herself as a bit of a "social media celebrity"/ model type with the arrogance that matches. Quite possibly one of the rudest, unfriendly people I've ever met. Some Family members are involved quite heavily in the drug scene including sisters partner who spent 5 years in prison for smuggling heroin (who lives a somewhat similar lifestyle) so I would agree that the comments of "shady" are founded.

• Wow

Pinkii

VIP Member
Glad there is a thread about her.

who the fuck is this person!? Lol

she comes up on my feed every now and again and i check her out and for the last 2 years all i see is

‘Guyssssss do you want to know how we mettttt.. i’ll do a youtube series on it’

‘guyyssss i’ll tell youb how we met soon’

‘omggg guysssss now that im married i can tell you how we mettt’

her ring is probably £100 and doesnt even fit her properly , she walking around like its a £50k ring 🤣🤣

• Haha

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Same cause she’s basicallly unemployed from what I see. She’s been so smug lately can’t stand her

Reactions: 3

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Is he profile open? Maybe he finds it because it makes no sense how she can?! She’s constantly spending. She can’t be making ‘instagram’ money either as her following is not huge
It’s crazy her life is one big holiday and just shopping it’s so pointless in a way. The fact she lives at her mums and she’s what 30? But just shops and buys so much shit and goes lots of holidays. My parents would be telling me to get an actual job and purpose/move out buy property with all the money she’s spending. Seems weird

chelseamay

Anyone find it weird how she’s not posting any faces of these girls on this ‘girls trip’? Deffo went with a few girlfriends because no one was paying all that money for a quick weekend in Paris LOL

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Sorry but surely her man could do better than her 🤭 he looks quite fit from what I can see anyways

• Haha

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
For someone that shops constantly why’s she always wearing the same gold bikini that she’s had on Atleast her last 5 holidays 🥴.

And those fake Chanel sunglasses that she’s trying to get in every pic 🤢. Nice turkey number 😂

• Haha

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
39BA44C0-3470-477F-AF34-AC8947BA272D.png

Lol she 100% reads here. She’s such an attention seeker though I bet she won’t ever disclose any of the so called problems she’s had as usual it’s all bull shit 😴

• Haha

chelseamay

I’m so glad I found this thread. Everything about her screams fake and even her followers used to be fake until she started posting more of her holiday pics, that’s when the genuine followers came. That’s why she barely gets likes on her posts even though she has a fair amount of followers.
Even her giveaways are fake! A girl I used to work with follows her too and she said she won a £100 gift card or something (can’t remember what brand) and she kept making up excuses and never even gave it to her hahaha not sure if She ever got it but I doubt it.
she’s all about image and followers.

chelseamay

I’ve noticed she hasn’t been active at all lately. No more posts about the trip. Wonder if shes cancelled it?