Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chelseamay

Notice she hasn’t mentioned anything about the girls trip? Wouldn’t be suprised if no one’s going 😭

Reactions: 2

wakametango 3.0

No I don’t get it either. I remember her ex was EXTREMELY ugly but he looks okay. She’s trying to carve herself out as an influencer but let’s be honest she’ll get pregnant and stay at home, will be years before she HAS to start thinking of how to make her own income.

shhhhhsasha

State of her in those pink primark trousers bent over 😷
I saw that! 😂 saying everyone should have a pair 👀👀 I think not! 😂 she’s a dreamer! How the heck does she thing she looks nice she looks tacky half the time!

That’s what I thought. It almost looked like she stuffed something down the trousers to make her arse look bigger. Not a good look!

Also, it looks like things have quietened down with her bf. She seemed to answer a question about him today but no sign of him for a few weeks which is unusual.
Still hasn’t done the tell all story she’s been saying she’ll do for months too 😂

• Haha

shhhhhsasha

This girl is ott! Anyone seen her latest story? How the hell does she find her lifestyle and not seem to have a job?! Bf is definitely dodgy too as she’s never shown his face!

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
I saw that! 😂 saying everyone should have a pair 👀👀 I think not! 😂 she’s a dreamer! How the heck does she thing she looks nice she looks tacky half the time!

Still hasn’t done the tell all story she’s been saying she’ll do for months too 😂
Yep she will never do the tell all story of meeting the bf or the problems she has with periods etc too. She chats shit. Saw someone asked what she worked at again and she used the hairdresser reply 😭. Pretty sure never seen her work a day in my life. Most hairdressers aren’t out shopping constantly or hopping on planes every week either

• Haha
Reactions: 1

shhhhhsasha

I figured out who her bf was. Did anyone figure out what she and he does for money? Strange lifestyle
Is he profile open? Maybe he finds it because it makes no sense how she can?! She’s constantly spending. She can’t be making ‘instagram’ money either as her following is not huge

Oooh loving all the info 👌🏽. Are you a family friend or something ? 🤭. So sounds like her mums comfortable but that wouldn’t account for the way Faye spends ridiculous amounts on clothes and holidays still surely? Unless she’s also been left maybe 100k or something ? But surely you would buy a property or something at her age rather than spend on so many holidays ? Like why would her mum just be happy for her daughter to stop working as a hairdresser and spend all her inheritance ?
Family member yes. I know Mum buys them cars/houses as and when needed and they started off with comfortable amounts in trust funds and ISA's which has then been added to over the years by any inheritance so they were never going to be living uncomfortably. With respect to the Mum telling her what to do with her money, I guess it's not really her place, she will be comfortable regardless and will inherit a percentage of mums estate too one day

wakametango 3.0

Their wedding pictures look so awkward with him constantly having to hide his face. you can tell she’s told the photographer to Please make sure that these are Instagram worthy and hide his face .
Imagine having that convo and not just say go for it

I am engaged and am planning a cheap wedding but erm, I love her dress 🤣 I need to know where it’s from

• Haha

Barbe12

She’s actually really shady! She doesn’t seem to have a job but has money and a boyfriend that doesn’t seem to have a job either! Can anyone explain what this girl does??
I wish we knew! She’s defo not making much through Instagram content

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
I guess her parents have money? Is it Cornwall shes from ? Their house looks pretty big but not huge idk though the way she spends is crazy.

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
What the hell is with those stories?? She quite clearly is alone too. How embarrassing 🤣
The ones this morning where she kept laughing and filming herself 🙄😂 yeh weird she was alone and I thought she barely drank ? Or is that more lies. Weir she was at a baby shower or something then out till 7 am and barely drinks…. Maybe she sniffed a bag and that’s why she was up and out still on a sesh😂🤭