Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wakametango

Chatty Member
Yeah one min she’s in London and the next she back home!
Put a video up of a bump in the bath and I was like wth? She’s pregnant... then like 3 weeks later it was obvious her sister had a baby. Why not just say the bump wasn’t yours 😂

I thought she was a hairdresser but as they are back to work and she’s now in another country she’s clearly not fussed about working!

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Her mum owns properties in Torquay where they live
Oooh loving all the info 👌🏽. Are you a family friend or something ? 🤭. So sounds like her mums comfortable but that wouldn’t account for the way Faye spends ridiculous amounts on clothes and holidays still surely? Unless she’s also been left maybe 100k or something ? But surely you would buy a property or something at her age rather than spend on so many holidays ? Like why would her mum just be happy for her daughter to stop working as a hairdresser and spend all her inheritance ?

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Notice she’s never given the update of what was wrong with her too. Also she always says she will tag where she’s went on holiday etc in a few days- never does. She chats so much shit.
As for the girls trip, was she wanting people to send her a deposit? Cause I’m not being funny but is this just a way she’s trying to scam people? Would’nt even be surprised with her.

Barbe12

I really don’t know what her target audience is for this girls trip. I wonder how many spaces there are?

Pinkii

VIP Member
Their wedding pictures look so awkward with him constantly having to hide his face. you can tell she’s told the photographer to Please make sure that these are Instagram worthy and hide his face .

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
If you’re referring to me keeping it “secret” it’s because we aren’t meant to share private accounts.

Or if you mean Faye being secret, who knows why.
Has he got a number included in his insta @? Think I found him if so 🤭