F4yer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondered if anyone follows her? Lives somewhere coastal, always in London and she’s now in America for ‘medical investigation’.
I find her stories/posts very ambiguous about what is wrong. I’m sure she said she was going to reveal all in a YouTube and never did.
Not sure if she works but always at her mums doing clothing hauls and mixing with her sisters household....wonder how she earns her money 🧐

Reactions: 1
I’ve been wondering the same! Hides her boyfriend but is away with him now. I think they are long distance so travel together a lot. Not sure what all her health scares were, maybe she’ll share at some point. Is Instagram her full time job?

Yeah one min she’s in London and the next she back home!
Put a video up of a bump in the bath and I was like wth? She’s pregnant... then like 3 weeks later it was obvious her sister had a baby. Why not just say the bump wasn’t yours 😂

I thought she was a hairdresser but as they are back to work and she’s now in another country she’s clearly not fussed about working!

She’s actually really shady! She doesn’t seem to have a job but has money and a boyfriend that doesn’t seem to have a job either! Can anyone explain what this girl does??

Reactions: 2
She’s actually really shady! She doesn’t seem to have a job but has money and a boyfriend that doesn’t seem to have a job either! Can anyone explain what this girl does??
I wish we knew! She’s defo not making much through Instagram content

Reactions: 1
This girl is ott! Anyone seen her latest story? How the hell does she find her lifestyle and not seem to have a job?! Bf is definitely dodgy too as she’s never shown his face!

This girl is ott! Anyone seen her latest story? How the hell does she find her lifestyle and not seem to have a job?! Bf is definitely dodgy too as she’s never shown his face!
Yeah I wonder how she funds it! And I found him on instagram a while ago. It didn’t give much away. He shows her on his weirdly.

If you’re referring to me keeping it “secret” it’s because we aren’t meant to share private accounts.

Or if you mean Faye being secret, who knows why.
Has he got a number included in his insta @? Think I found him if so 🤭