Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
Some Monaco "source" (unconfirmed so take with a massive grain of salt) says he apparently does pay a hefty chunk of child support for P and Kelly wanted more but it was negotiated down. Daniil's still active in other series so he has income coming in, I'm sure.

Honestly dude gets slated for no reason all because he doesn't plaster his kid over social media. We know she adores him and sometimes we only find out he was at her events because he'll be in the background of Kelly's pictures. He's not the deadbeat they try to make him seem
Agree, as long as Daniel and Kelly are doing their parental duties to P, and she grows up surrounding with love, then everything works out.

how sad that on the rare occasion where a child has a loving relationship to both the parent and the (de facto)-stepparent the internet wants to shame the parent for it. Isn't it showing that Kvyat is a great dad he lets something like this "happen"?
I cannot imagine when P grows up and sees all this harmful comments about his father- she adores her Dad and Max. Even though this set-up is not ideal for P, I love that she gets more love via her father and Max, her step-father.

Kyvat is not a bad father, all because he wants to keep his relationship with P private and away from press intrusion. I don’t know why people see it as a requirement to post their children on social media as a way to prove to strangers that they spend time and love their child. Like why???

Reactions: 7
I need to give a #womeninmotorsport shout out to Lewis’s press officer lady. When she’s holding that phone up to record his responses in the media pen her manicure is always absolutely flawless 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽 Silly little detail but my nails always look shite so I’m fascinated by them!

• Haha
  • Heart

pastafasta

VIP Member
Having further doubts these two are banging.

Cannot even grab hands without awkwardness
Becky living her pap moment in 2nd photo
Love is in the air! Don't you see it! You hater, you! 🤭
But seriously, I always thought Carlos could have a chemistry with lamp post, but then there are his "girlfriends". :rolleyes:

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Agree, as long as Daniel and Kelly are doing their parental duties to P, and she grows up surrounding with love, then everything works out.

I cannot imagine when P grows up and sees all this harmful comments about his father- she adores her Dad and Max. Even though this set-up is not ideal for P, I love that she gets more love via her father and Max, her step-father.

Kyvat is not a bad father, all because he wants to keep his relationship with P private and away from press intrusion. I don’t know why people see it as a requirement to post their children on social media as a way to prove to strangers that they spend time and love their child. Like why???
yeah not trying to go too off topic, but I had an ex who basically lost custody of his daughter due to the pandemic closing the border between US and Canada and he couldn't get across to spend his allotted visits, so courts took away visitation. He wasn't a great guy in general, we broke up for a reason, but he was an excellent and responsible father who put every dime he had into legally fighting for his paternal rights.
Last year after 3 years of failing to sway the mom friendly Canadian courts as a US male, he decided to move to Canada and become a legal resident to get his rights. Again we broke up for very obvious reasons, but his relationship with his daughter (was 6, now 10) was so important to him, he sacrificed everything. So yeah I get annoyed when people glorify one side of the family and throw the under under the bus without knowing the whole story.

• Wow

neonyellow

VIP Member
Out of topic, but Indy Wags friendship is something else. 😅 F1 wags could never! 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240325_222858_Instagram.jpg

ICYWTK, Georgie Young is Tom Blomqvist's gf, Riley is Colton Herta's gf, Kelly is Alexander Rossi's wife, and Iris is Marcus Ericsson's wife.

matto

VIP Member
Oh, I forgot the best part! Apparently, Carlos isn't handsome in real life. You know what, I'm changing my opinion on this sighting.
and yet he's the only one on the f1 grid that I'd give a second glance to on the street if he werent a driver......

Carlos'... or better say "Carlos'" 😍 is way too repetitive now to be even considered bare minimum. It really feels like "yeah, I'm suppose to do something, so this should be it, now leave me alone for a while" and it doesn't feel honest at all. It's giving "not really bothered, but must do it" vibes.
To be fair tho, many men are just crap and they do go with the bare minimum. See my husband, who will reply to any WhatsApp I send him with “OK 👍🏽” regardless of content 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Louanne

VIP Member
GR posting alone on Easter? Trouble in paradise?

Oh Georgie, let's go to a Wolves match together, I'm a great listener, you can spill the tea (and Lando's number) and we'll all feel much better.

Happy Easter / Chocolate Egg Day F1Waggers! xXx

• Haha
  • Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
no sign of her in the latest dump either

meanwhile, she seems to be missing the point of Jacquelyn Austism Tomorrow event and focusing on the pastry selection instead.

View attachment 2852904
So I am not a Beidi expert or anything, so I have relied on the DR fans here who have paid more attention
she seems to be doing what she always does when daniel isn't doing well on track. Last year the only race she showed up to ready to be seen, was when daniel was doing okay and then hurt his wrist. This year she was in Bahrain, then nothing since daniel has been struggling
now it looks like she's just living the life a of privileged (not even a student) NYU kid. Where you dont work and just hang out in NYC with your other wealthy friends who also dont need to work or do anything.
Let me tell you, you dont get produce like that in the city in anyway that's affordable
I have no idea whats going on but I wish the girl would do something with her life. especially when DR isn't looking likely to get that seat

neonyellow

VIP Member
I seriously feel like these people are only private so noone would know what's in, they get curious and request to follow - and they grow their followers list. It's not about actual privacy at all. If they were public, people could just come in and see without following. So really just a sneaky way to grow. 🤷‍♀️
I wish these private F2 and F3 wags do private way like Lily Z. I remember Lily Z's followers were around 1K beginning last year. Now, her followers keep decreasing to be around 800. She definitely did followers cleansing from people who are not recognized by her. Even her update and closet accs aren't allowed to follow her.

cc_2013

VIP Member
Not off topic at all, that's the most interesting Oscar tea we've ever gotten 😂
Haha! 😂🤭 she’s a British insta model, they don’t follow each other now. Not sure if they ever did and it was just a random like as it was sooo long ago 🤣
---
Okay so on further investigation…

Weird coincidence? 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha