Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OOps2022

VIP Member
I went to check reddit, there is a mirror vid there of Ted and Nico, I am not posting the link here cause I don;t know if it's allowed, but if you go to reddit Formula 1, it is there, it's awkward!

Papa Perez' picture for @Minttu (there is a link to the article there, which says Papa Perez says Max already feels Checo's breath "in his helmet" :LOL:
el-checo-piensa-que-Max-se-siente-amenzado-770x450.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Lando radio message for Daniel 😭😭

"I got fastest lap? Wow we have the fastest car dude. Fastest car on track for sure" 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

landooooo

VIP Member
There are rumours for quite some time, some journalists were talking about it a few weeks ago, that Haas wasn't happy with Mick because he, apparently, isn't a teamplayer. It apparently have something to do with the sprint race in austria. I don't exactly remember what happened here but the team (i don't know if it was steiner or Gene haas) didn't like the way he behave. I wouldn't be surprised if this story is totally made up by haas to find a excuse to fire him.
I agree that he crashed too much at the beginning of the year and that haas can't afford it but he has improve a lot since silverstone i would say and the goals they set for him to keep his seat were just unreachable. It is all really unfair. And i am not even talking of all the times they messed up his strategy.
And you can't pretend to be an ambitious team by choosing hulkenberg as a driver. Nothing against the guy but if you are ambitious then bet on a young, promising guy who can progress not someone who has done 3 races in 2 years and has never been seen as a top driver.
I agree, Haas have lost sight of what they are aiming for. They are never going to afford the best drivers so taking a punt on a youngster and developing them is their best chance. Again nothing against Hulk but he’s not going to pull in the funding that Mick does. It all just seems a bit shortsighted.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
in further adorable french speaking drivers saying daniel’s name in very french ways news (yes, it’s niche)

and also:

• Heart
  • Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
Hi!
absolutely no time today, I will be back later, just logged in to say the only thing I saw were the news about Daniel
I am happy he will be around, but I am not sure about him entering RB vibes again, but ok, whatever works for him
I will be back later, I hope your Friday is going well!

CeCesworld

VIP Member
Haas press conference scheduled for 11am local - so we will know for definite by 730 tomorrow morning.
Just in time for Mick to face the press.
so nice of Haas.

• Sad
  • Wow

aidil

VIP Member
I have the whole thread to catch up on once I’m home…

But for now all I have to say is this…

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
Lol I'm not a fan of Little Lord Lando by any means but I actually thought him saying that about the restaurant food was pretty funny for him. Everyones just testy because it's the end of the season and all the alpha old skool f1 lot are trying hard to suppress their emotions because Sebs leaving and they secretly want to cry but can't because then they'll be triggered everytime the Max fans ask them if they are still crying about last year, or Lewis fans say Max is a crybaby, so they snipe at everyone else 🤷🏻‍♀️.
Why do I always agree with you? 😂
I was sure you were going to say that the old school alfa fans isn't crying because they need to show off that they are men, and real men don't cry 😅
real men do cry, and doesn't hang out on twitter under a useless throwaway or anonymous name.

They have a new F1 hoodie at H&M BTW 😂
I'm not sure what I think about it. The front is okay, but the back is meh 😂
20221120_001850.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ems_F55

VIP Member
Morning! So I’m going to miss the start of Quali. My daughter finishes work at 2pm right when it starts here. I’m going to have to sit in my phone & watch it in the car waiting on her.

So thinking last night would I prefer Mick to get a Williams seat to join Alex and they become Malex or is he better with Toto. The content of Mick & Toto (Moto or Tick 🤣) would be 😍. If Logan gets his seat which is looking pretty likely will Mercedes sign Mick or will he be left with nothing 😭. I wish we knew before the end of tomorrows race.

In other news. Matching outfits 🤣

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
It’s all he ever wanted! 🥲 Pierre’s French accent is notched up to 1000 when he shouts that too! 🤣💕 God I’ll miss them together!

Just been a crazy week as I finally have an assistant at work now so been training her up and then busy after work! Ready to wind down for the last race weekend of the year and catch up on everything after a shower 😍 Love you guys so much x
it really is 🇫🇷 and that little LOVE YOU at the end (i will choose to believe daniel yelled YOU TOO back)

aw, i’m glad you have an assistant! i find training someone so stressful though - hope it’s going well 💙 enjoy your catch up, there is an adorable charles on a rollercoaster video that i think you’ll like 🤣 we’ve been missing you! 💙x

look at this

Max would never admit this, but Lewis kind of gets him
not like gets him by approving him and giving approval for what Max does
but gets him in a way that he is not annoyed or angered by him like probably Max or maybe more Jos would like him to be annnoyed and angered by
but in "I cracked your code, I know what you are doing" kind of way

I might be wrong, just my impression, I'll think about it more after the season :LOL:
fully agree. lewis can read max like a book tbh. max will never realise or will refuse to accept that, but lewis just gets him. in a different universe, and if max didn’t have all of max’s traits, max could have learnt a lot from him. i love that interview lewis did where he basically pulled max’s driving style apart, not even in a mean way, in a more analytical way, and i was like: oh you understand him more than he will ever know.

Last edited:
  • Heart