Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Happy new thread!
Just catching up now! Been on a training course today which is my idea of hell as I have total imposter syndrome (especially since coming back from mat leave) and I hate making awkward conversation with people I don’t know 😂.
I agree RE Mick and Haas. I hope he finds himself somewhere, even if it is Merc reserve for now. Lewis, George and Toto would help him I think.
I’m in total denial about Sunday 😭😭😭😭. I wish they were showing it live on channel 4 like last year but guess that was (heartbreaking) exceptional circumstances.
I’m manifesting a Lewis win (redemption), Seb second. And even though I don’t like him Nando just for the nostalgia (sorry Danny ric and Mick. Oh and Nicky) 😂
work training courses are my worst nightmare - i frel
your pain! the awkwardness! the personality tests! the small talk! i hope it’s over and done for you!

ohmigosh a final lewis/seb/fernando podium would end me. the start of that video with only lewis and fernando still in colour on the team photo (i’m guessing from about ten years ago) really got to me. i can’t believe they’re going to be the only ones left from that era, and i wonder if they thought it would be them 🤣 sending a wish to the racing gods!

it really is end of an era. i think with fernando it was always likely that he would come back but this one. i watched f1 so much as a kid but seb was probably the first driver i really loved as a “grown up” and it’s rough. i know everyone is a broken record on this but i hope we see him back in some capacity, when he’s ready. gonna miss him!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

LaBlonde

VIP Member
i just cut a piece of chocolate fudge cake the size of my head, i have a gingerbread latte, the combined sugar intake is surely going to lead to a huge sugar crash later but i am 😭😭😭😭

i knew it would be emotional but 😭😭 and yes fernando, my chaotic 🦁, LET SEB PAST!

everyone let seb past! but not sharl, bb you need the points.

🕯sharl second place prayer circle🕯

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I still can't believe we have Pierre and Lando squeeze together with their arms behind the other back when, not even a year ago, Pierre was liking every McLaren posts exept the one with Lando in it 😂😂
i know!!! how the turn tables! 🤣

i think we could all write a thesis on these photos and their seating arrangements at dinner 🤣 george sitting next to nick has me 🥺 (i still hope he posts something for him over the weekend), pierre apparently being head of the table, it’s a dinner for seb but he just wanted to sit with mick and lewis :(

• Heart

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
You really don't think well have Daniel in some kind of media-role after this? 🥺 Imagine if Daniel is the interviewer at the podium in Vegas and Pierre wins, you know well get a PIERREEEEE GASLYYYY out of that at least. 🥺
I can imagine him in a similar role to DC/Martin. He's got all the personality and chat to make that work. Imagine a Daniel grid walk.

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
FUCK SAKE PIERRE.

Screaming at Pierre Hamelin 😂 “We’re missing some pieces!” Of course you are, it’s AlphaTauri.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ESTE 😂

“I was slowing down for yellow flags”
“The yellow flags were for you because you were going so slow”

DECEASED.

Last edited:
  • Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
and yes Lewis, we see your hand around Checo
someone measure the distance between all teammates in this photo
I spy with my little eye the pair that has the biggest distance between them 😂😂😂
(jk, no conspiracy theories, but LOL)
I am quoting myself for the first time ONLY because I was really joking, but someone actually tried to do it, I am done:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

653526da33928d92ed261e80920094340b2effcb.jpg

• Haha

aidil

VIP Member
Soooo do you guys remember at the start of the season when we all did that driver ranking thing from Tumblr? I just found my results and thought it would be interesting to redo it now the season is ending to see how my opinion has changed…! Max in particular has not fared well 😅

1668809113241.jpeg

• Haha

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
My friend is an engineer on boats (lol I imagine his title is more complex than that but you know) and I asked how much it would cost to be on one of the yachts for the weekend... and he said it would be easily a few million 🙃 so girls who wants to club together for next year??

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
- I’m still recovering from the restaurant pics and now the GPDA group pic 😩 Real end of school vibes. And they all look so happy together! Do you think they have a WhatsApp group with Pierre nagging everyone to send the many versions of the photo for his dump? And of course Pierre was the one setting off the timers on the cameras 😂

All in all, I’m way too emotional about this being the last race of the season. This season may not have been the most exciting, but it’s been the first time I’ve religiously followed every race since my dad died. I’m so glad I found this lovely corner of the internet and all of you! You’ve been an absolute joy and I hope we can keep this place as active over winter break with all our analysis, race rewatches and driver stalking 🥺
They for sure have a WhatsApp group, Romain Grosjean confirmed it during the Miami GP 😂 He was even spilling some of the controversial things beeing say on it but i can't remember what it was, i only remember that it was about something Seb said 😅.

I am also glad to have find the corner of the internet where i can talk about f1 with other fans and thirst on the drivers without being judged ❤ And a special merci beaucoup @aidil for creating this new thread when the other one became a bit too much for me ❤❤
Love you all ❤

• Heart
  • Haha