F1 Chatter #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that was very exciting and now I am going to have a celebratory mince pie (yes I know it is only November, but the shops are selling them and I love them so I am gonna make the most of it πŸ˜…)!
I'm not judging anyone for eating or drinking what they love, especially when it's something that only available for a few months a year. (Like me and my Christmas soda) πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
HOLY FREAKING duck!

Helmut have just said that Dennis is a reserve driver for Red Bull / Alpha Tauri next year!

The only way for this night to get any better is if my Norwegian Musical Viking finds me and wants to duck. (Too bad he's busy with the musical until tomorrow). or I find someone else to duck tonight πŸ˜…

• Wow
  • Heart
Alright everyone hands up if you wanna help Lewis with his Portuguese

(I know no Portuguese but that's not stopping me)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Alright everyone hands up if you wanna help Lewis with his Portuguese

(I know no Portuguese but that's not stopping me)
We share the same brain, my Portuguese is rusty, and I'm only able to speak some, but I'll gladly help. (As I've mentioned before, I'm also good at saying easy phrases in lots of other languages, so I'll be happy to help him out.)
BRB, gonna slide into Lewis dms and suggest this

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So apparently it was one of the Alpines on fire in the pitlane. Pierre is going to be SO at home next year.

1668284567392.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Apparently it was Ocon’s car on fire at the end? Bet it was Nando sabotage πŸ˜‚
Now I'm picturing Nando having a lighter on him under the suit and pulling it up and trying to set Esties car on fire after the race πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Now I'm picturing Nando having a lighter on him under the suit and pulling it up and trying to set Esties car on fire after the race πŸ˜‚
Alpine should have a hidden camera in their garage already, I really would like to see what is going on there now

• Haha
We share the same brain, my Portuguese is rusty, and I'm only able to speak some, but I'll gladly help. (As I've mentioned before, I'm also good at saying easy phrases in lots of other languages, so I'll be happy to help him out.)
BRB, gonna slide into Lewis dms and suggest this
Taking tips from @aidil - nudes in Lewis' DMs if he wins tomorrow 🀣🀣

• Haha
Is Charlotte Wolff-Bye, head of sustainability at Petronas related to Toto in some way?
Did some digging, she has been employed at Statoil (the ones who do most of the drilling of oil in Norway, now Equinor) her last name sounded Norwegian, so I had to look it up. Give me some more time and I'll probably be able to find some more πŸ˜…

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.