F1 Chatter #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my
God I need a stiff drink after that. I’m preggars so a tea will have to suffice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Grief even I forgot 😆 🤣
Same. Just waiting for the FIA to screw up a Merc front row with whatever this start procedure thing is that him, Danny Ric and someone else I have forgotten are all under investigation for.

Reactions: 7
Wow i wasn't hyped before the race but i have changed my mind. That's was so great. Probably the best race this season and i wasn't expecting it 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And the Spaniard in my orgy wasn't cutting it for me clearly as I kept yelling VAMOS CARLOS
You have no idea how hard I'm laughing at this.😂😂

The Mexican was so much an egoist that you had to tell him to stay away, I suppose? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
great racing George, that was really great,
but if George thinks Lewis is not thinking about winning tomorrow...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m so happy for Georgie 🥰🥰 tomorrow is gonna be so good!! I love this track

Reactions: 10
great racing George, that was really great,
but if George thinks Lewis is not thinking about winning tomorrow...
Yeah this dynamic so sooo interesting to me. Next year will be v exciting to watch as GR is not a VB…

YESSSSS PIERRE! LET'S bleeping GOOOOOOO TOMORROW! GET SOME POINTS YOU SEXY SAUCISSON!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Well that was very exciting and now I am going to have a celebratory mince pie (yes I know it is only November, but the shops are selling them and I love them so I am gonna make the most of it 😅)!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
@aidil you have now only one option to greet the lady once you see her

with the Bonjour witch Pierre picture:p:p

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.