F1 Chatter #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not me reading this after I’ve ditched FP2 to lay in bed with back pain πŸ˜‚

Ugh dude SAME. I smashed up my tailbone a few years ago at work. Fell backwards down five steps with a 40kg Greyhound on top of me and landed on my arse. Still flares up years later if I’ve had a week of heavy patients at work πŸ˜…
At least you have a valid reason, dumb me (about 8-9yo) decided to jump on a mattress like it was a trampoline, and let's just say it was a Good amount of hard concrete under that mattress. It didn't bounce.
And then, when my tailbone felt good again, I went to a place with everything from trampolines, bouncy castles and so on, we would call it a big indoors playland for kids (I wad 12 yo at this point), where I did some tricks on the trampoline, and I landed om the metal ring outside of the trampoline πŸ˜‚ Next time I was there I had too much speed so I went straight of the edge of the bouncy castle slide and into the concrete πŸ˜‚
So yeah, little Minttu had a thing for trampolines, and hurting herself (and others) on it.
Last one from the trampoline didn't feel good for three years, and it still haunts me from time to time. FIFTHEEN YEARS LATER!!!
At least the five broken bones in my foot has healed and feels okay ish πŸ˜‚

I'm also reporting that I'm on my second meatless of wine for today, and I can't wait for the 50 kg of greenlanddog to pull me over when I'm walking him after this FP πŸ˜‚

what would you say if I told you what I lifted in the morning and what caused my back pain was very heavy flower pot :ROFLMAO:
I would say that I can't wait until my monstera is outgrowing her pot and I need one of those really big ones for her to thrive.πŸ™ƒ Or my pachira (who, let's be honest, is my pride and joy in life, its almost bigger than me now, and I haven't repotted it once yet. Can't wait for it to get so big it's the centerpiece of my living room 🀩)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't understand how people can crowd a driver for selfies and autograph when they just had a crash πŸ™„

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Hope a good night sleep makes your back feel better ❀
Mine have been fucked for the better part of my life, I think it might have something something to with me bruising my tailbone twice growing up, and it didn't get better when I broke my foot in the last few years πŸ˜‚ I think i realised that my back wad going to be a bad one when I was 13 or something. Still I think I'm stronger (and in better shape) than I am, and I'm lifting and carrying whatever I need to. (This is also me being a strong independent woman).
this is all written while I'm laying in what must be one of the most uncomfortable positions for many, but it feels good for me πŸ˜‚
Thanks, I hope sleep will help too. Like it helps with most of stuff :LOL:
I had great exercises for back and had a good phase of doing them regularly and it worked very well. It was absolutely due to very cool physio who looked at my whole posture, including how I walk (yeah, I apparently make mistakes in walking ;)) so the exercises were well adjusted to me and were directed to eliminate my apparently bad habits :)) than I stopped and I feel I kind of took the good situation for granted. I feel now I absolutely need to come back to them and be consistent, but as strong independent woman too, I am already trying to be consitstent in few other things ;) so I guess I'll have to try consitency multitasking :ROFLMAO:

poor Sharl :(

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thanks, I hope sleep will help too. Like it helps with most of stuff :LOL:
I had great exercises for back and had a good phase of doing them regularly and it worked very well. It was absolutely due to very cool physio who looked at my whole posture, including how I walk (yeah, I apparently make mistakes in walking ;)) so the exercises were well adjusted to me and were directed to eliminate my apparently bad habits :)) than I stopped and I feel I kind of took the good situation for granted. I feel now I absolutely need to come back to them and be consistent, but as strong independent woman too, I am already trying to be consitstent in few other things ;) so I guess I'll have to try consitency multitasking :ROFLMAO:
My brain doesn't even know what consistent multitasking is πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
But happy to see you've had some help in getting things better!

I just went to a naprapath, and we weren't a match at all, so now I have to have my fingers crossed for the other one that's in town. Or else I'll need to find a physio that does the same. (This is just for my always stressed muscles, I am constantly walking with high shoulders πŸ˜…)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My brain doesn't even know what consistent multitasking is πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
But happy to see you've had some help in getting things better!

I just went to a naprapath, and we weren't a match at all, so now I have to have my fingers crossed for the other one that's in town. Or else I'll need to find a physio that does the same. (This is just for my always stressed muscles, I am constantly walking with high shoulders πŸ˜…)
I hope the other one will be good and will help you ❀

PS I decided to finally lay down, so it might or might not result in falling asleep, good night and take care!

• Heart
I hope the other one will be good and will help you ❀
The first one did help, I mostly went there as a preventative solution this time, since my body is telling me that my shoulder will be locked in a month time. Just felt like I was beaten up, and not in the way I've felt before, so I'll be texting my old naprapath down south, just to see if she's able to fix it when I'm going home for Christmas πŸ˜…
I don't dare to try out someone else just yet πŸ˜… Been getting some good tips from both a colleague and a friend of mine, so I might check them out if I'm getting worse again πŸ˜…

Reactions: 2
Wow I missed it all cause I got hella busy at work

Yuki and Estie??
George Yuki and Esteban were the only ones who did any running on β€œnormal” tires in FP2, the others were all doing the Pirelli tests again :)

Seb is such a kind person πŸ₯° I’m going to miss him and Daniel so much next year

A19B53FB-B128-430C-ABD5-26A4091D8CBD.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Good morning everyone! I hope you are all doing great! I am at my parents place for the extra long week-end and my maman is the cutest πŸ₯°. She bought me a heart shape kinder egg as a welcome gift 😁

20221029_090219.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No idea about practice. But you know you've had one too many tequila rose shots when you are in the taxi home and googling this...
View attachment 1686536
Omg, this is hilarious, I'd be willing to make this research even with no tequillas :LOL::LOL:

Good morning everyone! I hope you are all doing great! I am at my parents place for the extra long week-end and my maman is the cutest πŸ₯°. She bought me a heart shape kinder egg as a welcome gift 😁

View attachment 1687096
Adorable!!!!

fe32ffb80571da13db1540fd55fdf7beba2af42e.jpg
carlos and his hair for the good Saturday vibes:)

Oh, who am I kidding, a whole gif set is worth looking at :love::oops:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I simply cannot party like I used to be able to (or maybe it was the tequila shots) πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seb has such dad vibes. Even though Daniels only a few years younger, he's got such a nuturing personality. Amazing really when you look back 10 years and see what a little cocky sod he was! A good woman and kids will do that to a man...
And a good dad! His dad seems like a sweet sweet man too. I don’t know much about his mam I’m sure she’s sweet too, I just see his dad a lot at the track and he gives off kind vibesπŸ₯°

• Heart
And a good dad! His dad seems like a sweet sweet man too. I don’t know much about his mam I’m sure she’s sweet too, I just see his dad a lot at the track and he gives off kind vibesπŸ₯°
He seems to have such a lovely family, his dad's a sweetheart. Sebs a great big brother too.
Screenshot_20221029-122247_Google.jpg

I hope we get to see him with his kids when they are older...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.