F1 Chatter #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf was Lewis doing then?!
I like bono and I love his and Lewis’ relationship but he has been sleeping lately, his messages about faster cars behind him are always so slow. Lewis consistently has made weird moves to get out of peoples way this season

Reactions: 5
Surprise surprise - a wild AT03 on fire! Can't WAIT for this weekend :rolleyes:

WHY IS THE STEWARD DANCING AROUND THE CAR? bleeping EXTINGUISH YUKI-SAN'S CAR.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I like bono and I love his and Lewis’ relationship but he has been sleeping lately, his messages about faster cars behind him are always so slow. Lewis consistently has made weird moves to get out of peoples way this season
It was SO reckless! He's very lucky that didn't end in a big incident!

Nyck saying goodbye to the team gave me goosebumps
I love his relationship with Merc actually, I’m gonna miss seeing him stood with Toto next year 😭 they’ve really supported him so lowkey it stings for me that he’s going effectively to Red Bull but at the same time I think he’s earned the right to a seat so I’m happy for him. He seems like a good guy❤

It was SO reckless! He's very lucky that didn't end in a big incident!
It’s been happening a lot. Back end of last year too I was constantly on edge thinking he was gonna get a reprimand for impeding and end up getting a penalty for the race😭think he had a really dangerous incident in Saudi with Mazepin

• Heart
I haven't read the RB decision or more news and details, I will do it tomorrow, but do I see correctly that Christian feels hurt? :oops:

seriously?:oops: wow. I'll try to catch up with it all than, I am even more intrigued now
You have to laugh honestly, the blatant shamelessness 😅 I’ve seen a lot of Lewis fans coming at Toto for not being harsh enough with his comments just now but people forget he’s not just a team principal, he’s an owner. He has to represent the brand well he can’t exactly be like “yeah we can’t wait to cheat next year” 😂 plus he’s deliberately, by saying the FIA did their job, putting the blame on Red Bull. Smart in my opinion, but Andreas saying he’s had enough of the fairy tales Christian keeps telling did make me laugh more😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just saw a clip from a Norwegian podcast where they interviewed Kimi, he says that Minttu speaks Swedish! That means I'll be able to actually have a conversation with her!

Näh, nu jävlar! Det her blir mysigt!
(Translation: *nah, now bastards! This is going to be fun)
this really has a better ring to it in Swedish than English 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
this FP2 better be good, cause I am fighting with back pain sitting in front of my computer (I am watching/listening and writing something at the same time so it better be good :LOL:

PS note to self: think before you lift something heavy too early after waking up, especially when you neglect back exercises 😂😂😂
PS 2: note to everyone in their 20ties/30ties: respect your back even now, it likes to remind about itself later :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
@aac_124 i didn’t know if we were doing paddock outfits but seeing as you posted here’s mine.I just pulled them together quickly 🤣
Friday casual look with leopard print skirt with sandals
Saturday jeans but dressed up with heels, jacket etc
Sunday red for Ferrari win!
@aac_124 and @Ems_F55 very cool outfit choices (AAc, I missed them in prvious thread, saw them now), I like them all!

• Heart
this FP2 better be good, cause I am fighting with back pain sitting in front of my computer (I am watching/listening and writing something at the same time so it better be good :LOL:

PS note to self: think before you lift something heavy too early after waking up, especially when you neglect back exercises 😂😂😂
PS 2: note everyone in their 20ties/30ties: respect your back even now, it likes to remind about itself later :ROFLMAO:
Hope a good night sleep makes your back feel better ❤
Mine have been fucked for the better part of my life, I think it might have something something to with me bruising my tailbone twice growing up, and it didn't get better when I broke my foot in the last few years 😂 I think i realised that my back wad going to be a bad one when I was 13 or something. Still I think I'm stronger (and in better shape) than I am, and I'm lifting and carrying whatever I need to. (This is also me being a strong independent woman).
this is all written while I'm laying in what must be one of the most uncomfortable positions for many, but it feels good for me 😂

• Heart

PS 2: note to everyone in their 20ties/30ties: respect your back even now, it likes to remind about itself later :ROFLMAO:
Not me reading this after I’ve ditched FP2 to lay in bed with back pain 😂

Hope a good night sleep makes your back feel better ❤
Mine have been fucked for the better part of my life, I think it might have something something to with me bruising my tailbone twice growing up, and it didn't get better when I broke my foot in the last few years 😂 I think i realised that my back wad going to be a bad one when I was 13 or something. Still I think I'm stronger (and in better shape) than I am, and I'm lifting and carrying whatever I need to. (This is also me being a strong independent woman).
this is all written while I'm laying in what must be one of the most uncomfortable positions for many, but it feels good for me 😂
Ugh dude SAME. I smashed up my tailbone a few years ago at work. Fell backwards down five steps with a 40kg Greyhound on top of me and landed on my arse. Still flares up years later if I’ve had a week of heavy patients at work 😅

• Heart
Not me reading this after I’ve ditched FP2 to lay in bed with back pain 😂
what would you say if I told you what I lifted in the morning and what caused my back pain was very heavy flower pot :ROFLMAO: (I am stupid - in Sharl's voice - I did the same thing last year, but to different part of my back, but also due to flower pot and I don;t even have so many flowers:rolleyes::LOL:)
I hope your back feels better soon❤

edit: it might be the back pain, but I am watching fp with F1tv commentary and today I have problem lisetning to Will's commentary, all I remember is he got involved in martin BRUNDLE/Brad Pitt thing, I am sorry Will :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.