F1 Chatter #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK I'm trying to calm myself for the race because I was full of adrenaline after Austin and couldn't sleep. Just did some yoga and now I'm gonna make dinner and light a candle πŸ˜‚ although the clock change has messed me up, I feel like it's already 8pm here πŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It definitely appears (from watching on TV at least) that there are more people in the paddock than usual....whether it's actually the case that more tickets with paddock access have been made available, I guess we won't know. It seems like a very stressful situation for the drivers when they are just trying to get to their garage and they are surrounded by a large group of people. I definitely don't blame any of them for asking for extra security - you'd like to think there are scanners etc to prevent anyone bringing in anything dangerous, but you just never know these days.
I agree . I am generally not a fan of big crowds and scenes like that simply scare me :cautious::( I thinkif it gets to the point that drivers speak up, someone, I mean Fia/F1 should absolutely intervene with the venue people and do something...
I saw a clip of a girl fallling down while taking the pic of Carlos, it is being posted as a funny thing and it has a bit humoristic aspect, but if you think about it, it just shows how easily it is for a person to be stepped on by others if you fall down in the crowd in the wrong place and wrong moment,, it's kind of scary

Reactions: 8
I better be a can of beer or a glass of rosΓ© by the end of the race today πŸ˜‚

I think I must have had the most productive last two hours, I decided I wanted to use up some apples from the fruit basket I won last weekend, so I drove to the store to buy the things I needed to make an applecake, and then I made tacos. Was planning on having tacos while the race was on, because you know, Mexico and tacos, but I was way to hungry for that to happen.

I saw someone on reddit say that they wanted to have a meal from the country the race is in, and sort of eat their way through the calendar. With so much good food arround, I might actually consider doing it myself πŸ˜…
I admire that level of productivity - I am the sort of person who would very much like to eat the cake but doesn't want to have to buy the ingredients, cook it, or do the washing up afterwards πŸ˜…

I did however do a thorough cull of my sock/underwear drawer as it was full to actual bursting point, so I guess that counts as productive. I chickened out of tackling the wardrobe as I know so much of my stuff doesn't fit anymore...I tried on my work Xmas party dress from pre-covid (thinking I could wear it this year) which was a mistake cos a) it was comically too small and b) now there is glitter EVERYWHERE.

Still so much time til the race starts, even factoring in cooking dinner. I can see there being some sort of chaos today...red flag or several safety cars as people's engines take it in turn to go bang. 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Anyone else feel bad vibes around f1 at the minute?
Yes even though I don’t understand what most of the β€˜drama’ is about because I just haven’t been watching this weekend but it all just seems really negative πŸ˜•

Reactions: 4
It definitely appears (from watching on TV at least) that there are more people in the paddock than usual....whether it's actually the case that more tickets with paddock access have been made available, I guess we won't know. It seems like a very stressful situation for the drivers when they are just trying to get to their garage and they are surrounded by a large group of people. I definitely don't blame any of them for asking for extra security - you'd like to think there are scanners etc to prevent anyone bringing in anything dangerous, but you just never know these days.
I saw George trying to get through to the garage the other day and it was scary, security were literally pushing him through the crowd

Nah, they're all good vibes for everyone, aren't they?
Sage it with a dildo Min, be grand πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I admire that level of productivity - I am the sort of person who would very much like to eat the cake but doesn't want to have to buy the ingredients, cook it, or do the washing up afterwards πŸ˜…

I did however do a thorough cull of my sock/underwear drawer as it was full to actual bursting point, so I guess that counts as productive. I chickened out of tackling the wardrobe as I know so much of my stuff doesn't fit anymore...I tried on my work Xmas party dress from pre-covid (thinking I could wear it this year) which was a mistake cos a) it was comically too small and b) now there is glitter EVERYWHERE.

Still so much time til the race starts, even factoring in cooking dinner. I can see there being some sort of chaos today...red flag or several safety cars as people's engines take it in turn to go bang. 😬

Read that as cock/underwear

• Haha

Let's just call it a slight attack of productiveness, haven't cleaned up yet, and as of now, it might actually just stay in the sink until tomorrow πŸ˜‚
The cake should be done in five minutes max, but now I'm full after eating tacos, so I'll wait to eat it until the race is on πŸ˜‚

It has also been a slippery slope earlier this weekend, so I'm also expecting a few turns gone wrong during the race.

Reactions: 6
I am a bit anxious before the race, I am manifesting too many things at once, as I mentioned yesterday, I don't know what to focus on LOL my biggest wish is no chaos
Whereas I want ALL the chaos. I want people DNF-ing all over the place, I want Russell being a menace, surprise podium places and Papa Perez almost spontaneously combusting. Honestly don't want Max to win purely so that he doesn't get to snub Sky 🀣
Hugely. I can actually see why Seb is so set on retirement, longer seasons, unethical race locations, more toxic fab bases, FIA incompetence...there's been a few times where I have wondered why I got back into it tbf

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I cannot stop staring at your profile pic and how ideally the hat fits both Carlos and Charles as a duo :)

Regarding your question- I think it's just everyone everywhere being maybe tired with the season? FIA doesn't help as well

I try to focus on positives, enough bad vibes everywhere around in real life, so I really want to preserve my F1 focus for nice things :) I am fully devoted and planning to continue thirsting here and our lovely, not necessarily F1 related, conversations. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I saw George trying to get through to the garage the other day and it was scary, security were literally pushing him through the crowd

Sage it with a dildo Min, be grand πŸ˜‚
I had to when it came up (no pun intended) searching for good vibes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I think i am just really tired about all the mess that the FIA is at the moment. I mean it is like the 4th race in a row that ends up with a FIA controversy and it's really exhausting.
And with the extra long season it doesn't help at all. I think everyone will be happy to have the winter break to recharge before 2023.
Oh and to not forget all the "fans" (of every drivers) being nastier than ever on social medias.

I cannot stop staring at your profile pic and how ideally the hat fits both Carlos and Charles as a duo :)

Regarding your question- I think it's just everyone everywhere being maybe tired with the season? FIA doesn't help as well

I try to focus on positives, enough bad vibes everywhere around in real life, so I really want to preserve my F1 focus for nice things :) I am fully devoted and planning to continue thirsting here and our lovely, not necessarily F1 related, conversations. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
this this and this πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’™

and the little witches hat suits carlos perfectly!

@Ultimate Lurkee - toto might be a close second for witch hat style though!! πŸ€£πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Whereas I want ALL the chaos. I want people DNF-ing all over the place, I want Russell being a menace, surprise podium places and Papa Perez almost spontaneously combusting. Honestly don't want Max to win purely so that he doesn't get to snub Sky 🀣

Hugely. I can actually see why Seb is so set on retirement, longer seasons, unethical race locations, more toxic fab bases, FIA incompetence...there's been a few times where I have wondered why I got back into it tbf
I'd love a suprise podium!!!!!!! ❀❀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.