F1 Chatter #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This seems like a very sensible take of what is becoming a daft situation
Late to the party...again but this says practically everything I think. Its all about the money and who's loyal to Horner now. I actually hope Max fucks off out of there and finds a healthier team. He's too good for them in every sense and if you had told me I would have thought this a year ago, I'd have laughed in your face.
Jos is still πŸ’© though.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Rosberg may have competition this weekend!
I need to find myself a pub to watch the pettiness unfold during the FPs (because we all know that's when they all are the most unhinged) πŸ˜‚
Whole heartedly agree. That old man's so competitive there's no way he's not out bleeping the rest of the grid.
I love that we have different taste in men, gonna be a hoot rooting beside you in a couple of days. (My man doesn't have a chance, so I'm still rooting for Ferrari, and hope for no pain πŸ˜‚)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
look what someone did to Carlos with that pic he- in good faith I suppose - posted :ROFLMAO:

tumblr_965e45ede83cdff4ac235599ab4fbbb8_bfdfb271_1280.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We all love a bad boy don't we????

Bringing back @StephenTJackson special present for me...View attachment 2976673
Fernando has grown on me lately, but not so much he's a favorite, and defintetly not someone id go home with. He still scares meπŸ˜‚
---
look what someone did to Carlos with that pic he- in good faith I suppose - posted :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2976678
Isn't that just "me waiting for another part of Carlos jetlag tips"? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like i am back to the Luisa hinty phase where we were all analyzing tree shapes and background to see if she was with Lando or not when i see things like this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

---

Rosberg may have competition this weekend!
We will gladly hand it to you for this weekend πŸ˜… He is great but talk so much tit sometimes πŸ˜‚
Wonder who will be with Julien Febreau then πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like i am back to the Luisa hinty phase where we were all analyzing tree shapes and background to see if she was with Lando or not when i see things like this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

streets are saying it’s not oscar and i am MAD ABOUT IT 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

---

We will gladly hand it to you for this weekend πŸ˜… He is great but talk so much tit sometimes πŸ˜‚
Wonder who will be with Julien Febreau then πŸ€”
BlaBla I don't trust anyone but you when it comes to French news now and I am pretty sure the place I read about it used google translate to get what L"Equipe wrote πŸ˜‚ , so is there really a rumour circling that Bruno wanted Estie to not race in canada but the Alpine lawyers advised agains doing this as they were afraid he will show up with lawyer for the GP or is someone looking for too much sensation again?:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
BlaBla I don't trust anyone but you when it comes to French news now and I am pretty sure the place I read about it used google translate to get what L"Equipe wrote πŸ˜‚ , so is there really a rumour circling that Bruno wanted Estie to not race in canada but the Alpine lawyers advised agains doing this as they were afraid he will show up with lawyer for the GP or is someone looking for too much sensation again?:LOL:
It is really what L'Γ©quipe wrote. Famin acting like the typical bad french manager with an inferiority complex who think he can do what he wants because "he is the boss" and forgetting there are rules he has to respect πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It is really what L'Γ©quipe wrote. Famin acting like the typical bad french manager with an inferiority complex who think he can do what he wants because "he is the boss" and forgetting there are rules he has to respect πŸ˜…
Bring back Clive 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s race weekend!!!

So ready for it - we got hit pretty hard with flash floods on Sunday night on top of the flood. Luckily nothing happen to my flat or my parents house, but spend the last evenings helping friends clear the mud & trough out their stuff πŸ˜”
And more rain forecast this weekend 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.