F1 Chatter #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE="1millionjellybeans, post: 19518970, member: ]
Also, does anyone else get the feeling that maybe the Sainz family are ALOT. I feel Carlos dad is held in high regard but maybe a bit pushy and asking too much. Like Carlos is good but he's not spectacular. All these talks come to nothing. Just a hunch.
[/QUOTE]

I was only saying earlier there must be dome reason Carlos hasn't got a seat yet, he's a decent driver who understands strategy- what's his drawback?

Reactions: 4
I saw a tweet saying Jos and Carlos Sn were always arguing when they were at RBR together before - not sure if it’s true or not.

Also this:

Reactions: 6
I was only saying earlier there must be dome reason Carlos hasn't got a seat yet, he's a decent driver who understands strategy- what's his drawback?
Keeping his options open for as long as possible? Or maybe he’s already got somewhere in mind and just needs to put pen to paper ✍

Reactions: 2
you included Arthur in these 3 or should it be 4?
quoting myself to say that I was 100% convinced that this is Ollie in the picture not Arthur already. 🧐😫🤭🤭
I swear I am not drunk, just tired. Clear indication - again - that I am not functioning properly today. :ROFLMAO:

at this point only Lewis' nudes could help me

• Haha
The fact we still have 8 seats to fill is making silly season seem even more stupid this season!

Reactions: 3
1000011587.png

I think several of us could fit in one of these at only available size. Shall we all chip in for it and have a rota sharing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Apparently the Mexican merch market brings in twice his salary so....

Also, does anyone else get the feeling that maybe the Sainz family are ALOT. I feel Carlos dad is held in high regard but maybe a bit pushy and asking too much. Like Carlos is good but he's not spectacular. All these talks come to nothing. Just a hunch.
maybe inventing too much in the negotiations
if the rumours are true about the Ferrari situation, the negotiations were there and - but of course noone will confirm - that he wanted more, discussions lasted and in the meantime option with Lewis appeared. Helmut said RB can't match Audi's offer when it comes to Carlos not long ago, so maybe the situation was similar - wanted too much, wanted to have leverages on teams and overdid it. But of course I think we will never know.

Reactions: 2
I am suddenly wide awake!

I just started watching and of course Sharl played Californication on electric guitar on Monaco GP weekend, of course he did 😭 😭

• Heart
I alternate between RB and Lewis juice. I know it's bad but I love it 🤣🤣 MORE LEWIS JUICE PLEASE
If Lewis Juice is poisonous then all the little chavs outside the corner shop are a goner. They bleeping love the stuff. I'll miss them trying to get me to buy them a blue razz elf bar 😪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.