F1 Chatter #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2974703

I think several of us could fit in one of these at only available size. Shall we all chip in for it and have a rota sharing it.
It's OK, I'm watching the Great British Sewing Bee right now and I have a sewing machine....I can refashion one. Although I feel like F1 merch sizing isn't necessarily what you'd think from the size label.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
What the duck are they thinking resigning for 2 years???? Apparently DR is resigning too so they are happy to ditch either Yuki or Liam for 2 has-beens. Absolute madness. Here for the Redbull downfall tbh.
I agree with everyone here. Like, where's the logic? It's just... not there.

On the Daniel note, I propose a riot if he keeps his seat and Yuki loses his. Who's with me?
---
On the bright sight, i am here to see the downfall of red bull and going from dominating everyone to p3 in the constructor in 3 years. We will probably see Karen Horner complaining a lot more in the future 😂

I think Max will win the tittle again this year but it will be tight. And i can see Ferrari winning the constructor
Imagine it all goes completely tits up when the 26 regulations change and Max is left with a donkey of a car. It's gonna be spicy

• Heart
Reactions: 5
• We’ve already had our annual one day of summer
… and then you understand why we’re so depressed and miserable 🙃
I was supposed to answer this earlier 😂
I dont have the ones mentioned above, but we damn sure have this one, now that we've had a month of summer, we will most likely be paying for it by having rainy summer
Welcome to my country where:
• F1TV isn’t available to the same extent that it is in other countries
• Sky Sports/Now TV have become greedy, bought out the broadcasting rights to pretty much all the sports you want to watch, but they cost too much, and then you have to pay extra just for 4k viewing
• Pubs and bars only seem to show football or boxing
• We’ve already had our annual one day of summer
… and then you understand why we’re so depressed and miserable 🙃
I've seriously tried answering this three times already, and failing every time 🙃
I have no cinnent to the first points, but the last one, I actually need to comment on 😂
We have had a month of beautiful sun, and will now be paying for that for the rest of this summer by having rainy days until September, and then for the next three-four summers. And we live in a freezer for 6 months out of the year 😂 I'm wondering how we Norwegians can be so depressed, and the Finns so damn happy 😂
---
Sounds like it might be a wet one this weekend in Canada! Well, maybe in London too....the weather forecast allegedly says it will be dry and sunny-ish here, but given how pants our spring weather has been I do not trust any weather forecasts 😅
Whatever the weather will be, I will be wearing my summer dresses and shorts. Pants are too warm for me. The rain I experienced today was actually very welcome 😂
---
Mooolti year 🤣🤣

With Papa Perez 😅
1685724061258.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So far this season we’ve had

The Hornbag allegations and investigation
Newey is leaving
Max isn’t happy
An average at best driver has re-signed for 2 years
Daniel is underperforming still but rumours he will re-sign too

I’m here for it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2974703

I think several of us could fit in one of these at only available size. Shall we all chip in for it and have a rota sharing it.
This is OUR get along shirt 😂
---
it can be our version of the esteban/pierre getting along shirt!!! 🤣
Great minds and so on... but I think this could be the perfect start to at least a McLaren-burito for Stephen, I'm pretty sure the three of you (maybe even Pato) will be able to be inside of that shirt. Put a couple of poles in it (pun very much intended in all ways possible) and you have yourself a McLaren-tent 😂

• Haha
This is OUR get along shirt 😂
---

Great minds and so on... but I think this could be the perfect start to at least a McLaren-burito for Stephen, I'm pretty sure the three of you (maybe even Pato) will be able to be inside of that shirt. Put a couple of poles in it (pun very much intended in all ways possible) and you have yourself a McLaren-tent 😂
Now there is an even better idea. ❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So far this season we’ve had

The Hornbag allegations and investigation
Newey is leaving
Max isn’t happy
An average at best driver has re-signed for 2 years
Daniel is underperforming still but rumours he will re-sign too

I’m here for it
And on the track we had Lando breaking the curse and winning his first GP, Charles breaking the curse and winning Monaco. So will Hulk break his own curse and score a podium ? 😂

Reactions: 3
I was convinced it is a fan's photoshop when I saw it first, as a random photo on tumblr, but apparently this is Alpine's official poster for Canada 😂 😂

• Haha
Oh Marc will be at Ducati next year 🤯 This is the MotoGP version of Lewis to Ferrari 😅

---
I can't belive it's been a month already 🥺

• Heart
Off topic: @LaBlonde and @StephenTJackson your guy TZP just randomly appeared on my feed, cleaning fan's phone screen- I see it is old but your choices of faves are impeccable 🥰 :LOL:

---
Oh Marc will be at Ducati next year 🤯 This is the MotoGP version of Lewis to Ferrari 😅

---
I can't belive it's been a month already 🥺

I don't watch Moto GP but since I saw dancing celebrations not long ago, I think about them at least once a week :LOL::LOL:

How was the second Taylor's concert Bla, I hope you had fun!

• Heart
Off topic: @LaBlonde and @StephenTJackson your guy TZP just randomly appeared on my feed, cleaning fan's phone screen- I see it is old but your choices of faves are impeccable 🥰 :LOL:

---

I don't watch Moto GP but since I saw dancing celebrations not long ago, I think about them at least once a week :LOL::LOL:

How was the second Taylor's concert Bla, I hope you had fun!
The concert was so great i had a wonderful time 😁 It stopped raining when i was in the queue and after that i was protect by the stadium roof so it was alright. And she sang one of my favourite song as a surprise song so it was a bonus ❤.
But 1h30 to leave the parking lot after the concert wasn't that fun 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 7
that’s our MAN 🫠🫠🫠 he also loves f1 so i guess it’s still kind of on topic too 🙌🏻
---
also 😭😭😭😭

🥰 🥰 In theory, it should only make Sharl stronger for the rest of the season, I am reslly curious how it will all turn out. I feel like this was exactly what he needed and was meant to be, in his career in general, but especially this season for his confidence and self belief before Lewis will arrive wanting to rise with Ferrari😅

• Heart
apparently Jack will be driving in FP1 in Estie's car but I guess that was planned anyway...

Reactions: 9
Really??? Like there isn't a lot of very good artists out there who would be more than happy to design them. But i guess it is less expensive like that 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
this is also so cute 🥹

---
motogp friends is this accurate 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
sweet summer child this young anon on ig must be looking at the wording, but no lies are detected here 😂
@1millionjellybeans - Ferni
20240605_184320.jpg

---
Why did i not see this Landoscar hug in Miami until today ? 🥰

View attachment 2976170
This is the sweetest, we need to see it in motion! 🥰🥰
---
this is also so cute 🥹

---
motogp friends is this accurate 🤣

I can't imagine Lando's reaction if they showed him one of maaaaany clips of people crying for him from happiness, I think he'd cry too 🥰
---

added: ok Carlos, what a clickbait, broooo

I have to stare a bit to get immune for possible parade of Becky in the video, before I watch it, just in case

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.