F1 Chatter #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My question to Carlos:

(you might be seeing this gif a lot more from me if this turns out to be true 😅)
I think it was his best option tbh. Mercedes clearly don't want him but Antonelli. Red Bull renewed Perez. So his only other options were Audi (and we have no idea how they will perform in 2026) and Williams. Not the best team right now but they are reorganizing and improving their factory and how they work (a bit like McLaren when he joined them).
He could have wait for Red Bull in case Max leave but it would be a high risk because if he stay then Carlos will not have a seat anywhere else.
And then you have Alpine but, seriously, who wants to go there ? And with how they treated him in 2018 i would not want to go back their if i was Carlos.

Reactions: 6
James Vowels has also signed Newey and they are going to do a Brawn in 2026....... #maybe

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Poll for the next thread:

Who had the biggest downfall

Carlos or Daniel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poll for the next thread:

Who had the biggest downfall

Carlos or Daniel 😂
has to be carlos sadly (it’s worse because he isn’t performing badly 😫😩)

carlos absolutely has absolutely no options here but it just doesn’t sit right that he’ll be in a williams when we have checo, lance, danny ricc out here in “decent” seats just loving life and coasting.

i still feel like this kimi thing is gonna go BADLY too (though might finally make george go full nico in which case i support it for narrative reasons).

• Heart
Reactions: 10
i still feel like this kimi thing is gonna go BADLY too (though might finally make george go full nico in which case i support it for narrative reasons).
I'm a huge George fan ( I know, I picked him when he was in GT3 and I feel like I've gone too far to turn around) and the possibility of Kimi going to join Mercedes is either going to go two ways
1) they become the new Landoscar - perfect big brother little brother pushing each other to be the best
2) he does a full on Nico

I know which one I want the most 💀

Reactions: 7
I'm a huge George fan ( I know, I picked him when he was in GT3 and I feel like I've gone too far to turn around) and the possibility of Kimi going to join Mercedes is either going to go two ways
1) they become the new Landoscar - perfect big brother little brother pushing each other to be the best
2) he does a full on Nico

I know which one I want the most 💀
same! but you KNOW he’s got the nico gene in him, just simmering away, ready to spark. he’s been waiting to be toto’s number one boy, staying over his house, doing the memes, carrying merc social media content on his back, narrating his own races like look at me don’t look at lewis toto watch me are you watching me and now they’re gonna bring in some wide-eyed italian child like he’s the future of mercedes like george isn’t even there?! after he’s put in the work?! put in the time?! went through williams and this tiny bambino gets a big seat straight away?!

nico 2.0 is coming. it’s only a matter of WHEN.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
same! but you KNOW he’s got the nico gene in him, just simmering away, ready to spark. he’s been waiting to be toto’s number one boy, staying over his house, doing the memes, carrying merc social media content on his back, narrating his own races like look at me don’t look at lewis toto watch me are you watching me and now they’re gonna bring in some wide-eyed italian child like he’s the future of mercedes like george isn’t even there?! after he’s put in the work?! put in the time?! went through williams and this tiny bambino gets a big seat straight away?!

nico 2.0 is coming. it’s only a matter of WHEN.
Oh I want nico 2.0 - I probably will love him even more when he snaps :love:

• Heart
Why can I see it being Charles?
And why am I thinking Yuki or Oscar? 😂

Two persons who are completely on the different calmness scale, but I can see the two of them combined be the perfect fit to calm down George being Nico 2.0 😂

Reactions: 6
First renders of the 2026 cars. Don't really know what to think about it. I just wish we could stop changing the rules every 5 years just when the compétition is getting closer 😕 But they will have a kind of push-to-pass like in indycar instead of DRS which is great i think

---
Good décision from Arrow McLaren 👏

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
First renders of the 2026 cars. Don't really know what to think about it. I just wish we could stop changing the rules every 5 years just when the compétition is getting closer 😕 But they will have a kind of push-to-pass like in indycar instead of DRS which is great i think

---
Good décision from Arrow McLaren 👏

The renders of the new cars make them look like toy cars 😂

Reactions: 2
Don't worry they will ask us to give a detailed explanation of what overdrive (or whatever they call it) is without knowing the real answer themself 🙄
---
New race and new game of guess the weather with Lando and Oscar 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
has to be carlos sadly (it’s worse because he isn’t performing badly 😫😩)

carlos absolutely has absolutely no options here but it just doesn’t sit right that he’ll be in a williams when we have checo, lance, danny ricc out here in “decent” seats just loving life and coasting.

I still want Carlos in a team where he could cause chaos (so with George) but if he goes to Williams he at least will have a nice atmosphere and it could be quite relaxing in a way, free of internal toxicity (hopefully) or less jelousy about the teammate (I adore Charlos but I don't believe Carlos is free of jelousy about how popular and loved Sharl is). However, once again he will find himself in a team where he better not attack his teammate if he doesn't want to be labelled a bad boy completely as his teammate is a nice guy 😅
---
I had such a day (repairing duck ups of other people who thought they know better but now it is me left with sorting things out, things in which I did not participate before, but nevermind :rolleyes:)

I really need Lewis to show up in something crazy and hot :LOL:

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.