F1 chatter #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, well, well, looks like the other racing Leclerc almost fell into my lap 😈 BRB, catching a flight to Oslo. See you all when I get out of jail for kidnapping a Leclerc and trying to trade him in for his brother 😘 I'm going to miss you all❤

Screenshot_20240104_142829_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1000005813.jpg

Behind every great man, is a great boyfriend.

Also, Lando looks so good. The hair. The chest. The chain. The open collared shirt. The rolled sleeves. Just everything my man is looking so perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well, well, well, looks like the other racing Leclerc almost fell into my lap 😈 BRB, catching a flight to Oslo. See you all when I get out of jail for kidnapping a Leclerc and trying to trade him in for his brother 😘 I'm going to miss you all❤

View attachment 2667731
Minttu's EL PLAN

(it will not be a kidnapping if he goes with you voluntarily, I 100% believe you can convince him:ROFLMAO:, just tempt him with our roadtrip to Maranello - the fact that Sharl could not make Ferrari keep him doesn't mean we can't)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sharl for apm Monaco - I literally can imagine his face when he was reading it all, focused Cupcake :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

also I started my rewatch of Lord of The Rings and this shot from the mountain gives me Legolas vibes, no idea why but I laughed to myself :ROFLMAO:

170b0f15b8537612af777f089cb34aad241ff73a.jpg

edit: Ferrari could make millions if they started producing some eyelash serum or something and used Sharl and Carlos for advertising (credits to tumblr person that made this screenshot cause I missed this watching)
309b0ab5bbcecdecfb486526ee08afb1f6d1e094.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
RB has apparently signed a new contract with Helmut Marko - 3 years (he is employed by the parent company not the F1 holding - still wondering how that’s legal) ..but why, really hoped yeah would move to a more modern work environment for its drivers

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Sharl for apm Monaco - I literally can imagine his face when he was reading it all, focused Cupcake :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

also I started my rewatch of Lord of The Rings and this shot from the mountain gives me Legolas vibes, no idea why but I laughed to myself :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2668145

edit: Ferrari could make millions if they started producing some eyelash serum or something and used Sharl and Carlos for advertising (credits to tumblr person that made this screenshot cause I missed this watching)
View attachment 2668146
oops please i’m still very fragile after jeremy allen white’s calvin klein ad and now THIS.

the mountain shot gave me twilight vibes and there’s some kind of hold on tight spider monkey ride me sparkling in the sunlight comments to make there but i’m just in too emotional a state.

my god 🥵🥵

• Heart
oops please i’m still very fragile after jeremy allen white’s calvin klein ad and now THIS.

the mountain shot gave me twilight vibes and there’s some kind of hold on tight spider monkey ride me sparkling in the sunlight comments to make there but i’m just in too emotional a state.

my god 🥵🥵
omg, just saw the clip thanks to you mentioning him - I haven't seen anything with him until now, but does it matter at this point, the clip is 🥵

Reactions: 3
omg, just saw the clip thanks to you mentioning him - I haven't seen anything with him until now, but does it matter at this point, the clip is 🥵
oops i may never emotionally or physically recover from it. the money i would give to get charles to do an ad like that 🥵🥵

• Heart
Oh my good lord 😳😳😳. Have you seen the photos too 😳😳

I fear my hot flushes are coming back

• Haha
Oh my good lord 😳😳😳. Have you seen the photos too 😳😳

I fear my hot flushes are coming back
There are photos? Oh!

Lewis should hurry with his 2024 thirst traps before too many other distractions appear 😅

@Minttu I am seeing rumours that Lando might be in Finland or will be there, so you are/will be the closest to him. you know what I am thinking, EL PLAN to get him for Stephen! (Unless Valtteri happens to be there at the same time and you will be busy with other mission)

• Heart
Kika provided us with a glimpse of Pierre dancing dressed in all white, I am posting this just for this short moment and only because of it 😅 I need to see it all, the whole dance , as an ultimate proof he can dance better than Estie, for Baguettes' chronicles! @aidil would agree, right?

Last edited:
  • Haha
There are photos? Oh!

Lewis should hurry with his 2024 thirst traps before too many other distractions appear 😅

@Minttu I am seeing rumours that Lando might be in Finland or will be there, so you are/will be the closest to him. you know what I am thinking, EL PLAN to get him for Stephen! (Unless Valtteri happens to be there at the same time and you will be busy with other mission)
I'm afraid to say that if he goes or is in Finland now, he is lost for us and there is no hope of retrieving him. Seeing how cold it is up north right now, with -42 as the coldest this week, our poor Lando and his hoodie coming straight from Bali doesn't stand a chance.
If he's going a little further south, he might survive, but will be needing at least five layers of wool, it is currently feeling like it's-26 in Helsinki 😅 and about -25 in Ronvaniemi (which is very close to where a lot of them usually go to test on ice)

He should have brought Stephen with him for keeping warm, and as a distraction so he could blame him for not leaving the hotel room/cabin he's staying at 😂

As for Valtteri, I hope he stays down under a bit longer, I don't wish this Siberian cold on anyone, and he wouldn't have been able to have his ass out without getting frostbite 😂

• Haha
Seeing how cold it is up north right now, with -42 as the coldest this week, our poor Lando and his hoodie coming straight from Bali doesn't stand a chance.
Scratch what I said about -42. In Kautokeino, four hours north of Rovaniemi it was recorded -49.7 degrees yesterday.

If Lando is going to Levi, as he did last year, he's going to struggle. None of these outfits will be enough, and they better have a sauna on standby. 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.