F1 chatter #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that has certainly woken me up this morning, well, my dick at least. 😆🥵🥵🥵

He's so sexy and giving us everything, my fav is better than all your faves combined! 😆😆

The BTS video is so good as well. But that's too big to post on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It seems like Jenson will need all the support he can get to get through the next season 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Is she the only woman in America who knows about car racing?!!? Actually she doesn't seem to know anything so surely they could find anyone to do her bit - just a lot less annoying

Reactions: 6
From that sexy as duck photoshoot content to adorable cute as duck Dog Daddy content

oh, lovely Pato was afraid that his advent calendar here is over - no worries Pato, there is a place for you here every day!
---
I can't believe it's an official F1 video, I feel like we could have done it (but it would have MUCH MORE Charles and Lewis and Lando)
but the pieces with the anthem is brilliant and also George :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Sharl in Lisbon (allegedly, he was there for NYE)
first sighting of dimples of 2024:ROFLMAO:
9a9e0a3051eebb01ceb77948f849bb3217fb9160.jpg

• Heart
He was defintely there for New years😂

Why couldn't he be there when I'm going there 🫠 I would have kidnapped him for real and delivered him to @LaBlonde 😂
omg, this is an awesome picture, one for the collection of Sharl's reaction pictures!
---
and here is Carlos - CARLOS, on your way to redemption we will NEED a picture where the full cycling outfit is visible
(ask Marc Marquez how to take such photo!)

• Heart
I am watching the Mexico GP from last season and Lando's race is really something else. Probably one of the best of his career. Some of his overtakes are

• Heart
omg, this is an awesome picture, one for the collection of Sharl's reaction pictures!
---
and here is Carlos - CARLOS, on your way to redemption we will NEED a picture where the full cycling outfit is visible
(ask Marc Marquez how to take such photo!)
Marc could teach these amateurs a thing or two! These boys need to start following his lead!

• Heart
another edition to the sharl parking chronicles.

go off king just leave that ferrari basically in the middle of the road what’s anyone gonna do about it

---
Marc could teach these amateurs a thing or two! These boys need to start following his lead!
none of these lads are on marc’s level (yet) 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 7
another edition to the sharl parking chronicles.

go off king just leave that ferrari basically in the middle of the road what’s anyone gonna do about it

---

none of these lads are on marc’s level (yet) 🫠
Oh Sharl, he makes me feel good about my own parking skills (I am fine until I have to park in small place and driving backwards) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.