F1 Chatter #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs this is not how the year should end 🀣

She was definitely with another guy earlier in the year too. And Lewis didn't cut her loose?! I am shocked 🀣

This is definitely the end of the line for Shakira πŸ’”
Julia needs to get in the bin! Our hopes and dreams for a shakmilton wedding are fading fast πŸ˜‚.
Happy new year to your lovely lot! I hope to be back soon but life is crazy, big new year hugs to you all xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Happy new year to all of you! πŸ₯³

All I want for the next year is more racing, less Dutch anthems and I can't wait to mark of every single race in my ButtAss calendar when it arrives πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‚

And of course, my last post of this year will have to be of this legend of a man celebrating NYE πŸ˜‚ Hope you all have the grapes ready, I'll take them in liquid form πŸ˜‚
B7B4B640-EB82-4D92-8793-C588A13CCBD3.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel bad for laughing at this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

---
Happy new year to you all fellow Tattlers ! πŸ₯³

I hope next year will bring you everything you want.

On the F1 front i just wish for a closer season next year with multiple winners and teams on the podium (and McLaren to be at the top). And for Lando to finally have his first win because he deserves it and i want all this gnagnagna Nowins jokes to end 🀞 And Oscar too while we are at it πŸ˜…

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Happy new year to all, however you intend to celebrate. I have got supplies to have a lovely 'beige party food' dinner and a bunch of films I want to watch, because no good can come out of leaving the house on NYE!

Here's to 2024 and getting ever closer to a new season! I'm not one for new year's resolutions, but I've decided given work is not so great at the mo that I'm gonna do some learning outside the box for me and sighed up for a photography class.

• Heart
Happy New Year (since it’s January already in some parts) - going to be celebrating with a couple of friends across Europe and be in bed at 10 pm before Germans go wild with the fireworks (the only allowed time of the year to do so)

not really having any resolution, apart of focusing less on work, starting with joining a paid health program so I need to show up twice per week to a 2 hour work out 😳 (what did I do😩🀫) and keep my eyes out for any job opportunities otherwise 🀫

@Knit Happens sounds like a great plan!

• Heart
Happy New Year everyone!
On personal level-health and fun!
And for us collectively here-lots of fun content so we can enjoy it and plot together!

And because we haven't seen him here for some time, a guy who surely knows how to make a good New Years celebration toast: JNSN
tumblr_6a5577c3306964ef561296f5c3ee7c92_2f5e6c31_540.jpg
tumblr_a9da137619cf55a04c245b834845b536_fef423be_1280.jpg

PS I have never loved NYE's parties (one of two nights a year when I am sleepy before midnight), I rather prefer New Years day's walk to see half drunk/ hangover crowds around the city, much more entertaining usually :LOL::LOL: so I am currently wondering whether I should eat my experimental cake I baked now or later πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Happy new year to all of you.
Thank you for distracting me from reality in 2023. Because it was a tit year. Still things are not going normal. But i'm doing a bit better.
Hopefully 2024 will be a positive year for all of us. Big hug for you all!
1000005542.jpg

• Heart
Happy new year everyone! Always thankful for the friends here and all the nonsense we talk about, from races to wet floor signs and everything in between πŸ€£πŸ’œ

• Heart
Little Lando Norris partying in Bali :LOL: (brilliant move, he ditched all hinting wannabe wags and went to Bali where Martin Garixx had a show, no idea if the clip is from that show or some afterparty)

• Heart
Little Lando Norris partying in Bali :LOL: (brilliant move, he ditched all hinting wannabe wags and went to Bali where Martin Garixx had a show, no idea if the clip is from that show or some afterparty)

Cute pair of boyfriends, so sweet of Lando to follow Martin around the world. πŸ˜†
The second vidΓ©os makes me laugh so much πŸ˜‚. He went from πŸ˜πŸ•Ί to πŸ‘€πŸ˜ πŸ–• in one second πŸ˜‚

I love Lando πŸ–• the camera. He's such a brat.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Not been on here for AGES but just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year! Looking forward to the start of the season and catching up on all the gossip 😘

• Heart
Bunch of absolute mad lads out for NYE! πŸ˜†

I love George in suits so much
---

Lando is so incapable of sitting in chairs like a normal human being. πŸ₯°

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oooh, all this time I was convinced he had a NYE show in Bali as that was a gossip for weeks!

Most important thing is Lando had fun and we got clips, but I am intrigued now :unsure:🧐
Martin was definitely in Bali last night for NYE as it was on his website saying he had a show there. I looked to see how much the tickets were and it was pretty much sold out πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I’m sure there’s videos of him and Lando as well, Martin bouncing behind his decks and Lando watching 🫒 I’m guessing the Rotterdam thing was pre recorded or he flew back to do it as Bali is 8 hours ahead xx

Edit, found video πŸ˜‚

Bunch of absolute mad lads out for NYE! πŸ˜†

I love George in suits so much
---

Lando is so incapable of sitting in chairs like a normal human being. πŸ₯°
George in a suit is something else, like Carlos-they should be contractually obliged to wear suits in the paddock at least twice a season and provide off track suit content :LOL:

Also I wish for more Carlando this year, let this happen guys
---
Martin was definitely in Bali last night for NYE as it was on his website saying he had a show there. I looked to see how much the tickets were and it was pretty much sold out πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I’m sure there’s videos of him and Lando as well, Martin bouncing behind his decks and Lando watching 🫒 I’m guessing the Rotterdam thing was pre recorded or he flew back to do it as Bali is 8 hours ahead xx
Ok, so now I am back to my fantasy (calming) that Lando and Martin partied together πŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.