F1 Chatter #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mick and Este’s NYE post just made me cringe so much I turned inside out. Ick machines!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mick and Este’s NYE post just made me cringe so much I turned inside out. Ick machines!
It is - but the glow up of Mick in 23 😳
Otherwise lovely to see their friendship - they spend so much together in their off time (want to tell us something boys 👀)

Reactions: 3
Can’t stand either of them tbh and Mick’s 90s boyband haircut makes me want to vom! 💀

• Haha
They both seem to be 15 years old at the moment :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
---
But the question for you dear Aidil is: how do you find partying Lando clips, the boy seems to make sure to be entertaining so your newly found fondness for him lasts! 😂

Ps just saw Pierre's NYE pic and it seems he was wearing ALL WHITE, other people in the pic block the view though so we will need to find one pic where the whole outfit is visible.
---
Can’t stand either of them tbh and Mick’s 90s boyband haircut makes me want to vom! 💀
Unfortunately I happened to see his tiktoks with a gf and compared to the cringe level of the clips the haircut is less of a problem 😅 😅 oh Mick, why are you a teenager, boy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
They both seem to be 15 years old at the moment :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
---

But the question for you dear Aidil is: how do you find partying Lando clips, the boy seems to make sure to be entertaining so your newly found fondness for him lasts! 😂

Ps just saw Pierre's NYE pic and it seems he was wearing ALL WHITE, other people in the pic block the view though so we will need to find one pic where the whole outfit is visible.
---

Unfortunately I happened to see his tiktoks with a gf and compared to the cringe level of the clips the haircut is less of a problem 😅 😅 oh Mick, why are you a teenager, boy
You always just GET me, my dear Oopsy! 🥹🤣💖

Pierre in all white is only okay if he’s hitting Tulum, single and ready to mingle! 🥵 Although I have to say, him and Kika have been providing all the adorable content this Christmas and NY!

As for Lando… no comment 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lando's NYE party outfit, the shirt - I think our friend Stephen will have few words
but I think it's fair to say that this is a nice beginning of the year, promising

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Lando's NYE party outfit, the shirt - I think our friend Stephen will have few words
but I think it's fair to say that this is a nice beginning of the year, promising
The amount of buttons he has undone, he might as well just have it fully open shirt, or no shirt at all.

And he has the most beautiful, twinky, pretty, slim, somewhat femme legs, that would look insane in black lacy stockings and suspenders. 😆😆

• Haha
Lando is officially Martin‘s „wag“ during off season 😂 - does McLaren not pay him enough so he needs the free NYE party & accommodation

1000005695.jpg

Since we are talking about Lando's boyfriends. It's been way too long since I talked about how cute Lando's first boyfriend still is.

Max Fewtrell looking cute and fit. Very nice legs on him as well. 😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 3
a succession of photos designed to tease stephen!

Honestly, I don't know whether I want a cute, soft, romantic as duck candle lit dinner with Pato, or whether I want to eat dessert off Pato, or be under the table for Pato. I'll certainly lick and suck something clean, even if it isn't the plate or the fork.

Or is it just all three. Because duck this is cute as duck Pato, so cute, so adorable, so sexy, so teasing. I joked about the year long calendar, but so far it's a good start, keep it up! 🙏🙏🥰🥰

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.