F1 Chatter #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@StephenTJackson and everyone interested the day is not over, you might want to sit down for the moment from min 1:06 of this video and be ready to hit pause
to see great blue sky of course πŸ˜‡
I need to learn how to make gifs
bye:LOL:
He better watch where he lands, that thing might take someone out
I wish it was me.

I love that blue sky πŸ˜³πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡
And going to miss monster as merc sponsor as now we get more of the polish Hotel & Tommy ads
Exactly what monster are we talking about? πŸ˜‚ Because I'm pretty sure the one I just saw has it's own social security number.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ref my last post, I think I found the monster on Tinder earlier tonight. And I've actually had one of the funniest conversations ever on there πŸ˜‚
I'm just to scared to add the "monster" on snapchat, because ive gotten a few too many scares (and scars on my retina). But im actually considering giving it to this guy πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
day 29th of December, #tradition until the end of the month

it's from 2 weeks ago but I haven't seen it yet

• Heart
Reactions: 5
day 29th of December, #tradition until the end of the month

it's from 2 weeks ago but I haven't seen it yet
I love him, he's so cute. And so adorable. But I'm still gonna miss him and Felix.

Also Pato is a cover star! And gorgeous with it!
b02b1f66e7fb4fd09288d4f008b54fcb.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Really feel sorry for Mick & his family today as it seems every needs to remember that it’s 10 year since Michael’s Schumacher accident - forgetting that the family was also on this skiing trip and how hard it must be for them

still need to watch the documentary- but then I never was a Schumi fan back in the days to be honest :rolleyes:

On a positive note 6 weeks until car launch seasons seems to be kicking off πŸŽ‰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hey guys!! Hope you all had a lovely festive period!!
Was doing some post Christmas shopping and spotted this, in honour of Pierre’s slagging era! Feel free to share pics from that time 😍
---
Also, just saw this!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Pobrecito lost it, his new follows are Joe Rogan, Jordan Peterson and Chris Williamson :oops:
If he doesn;t unfollow soon...
it was better when he followed Melinda London
---
Hey guys!! Hope you all had a lovely festive period!!
Was doing some post Christmas shopping and spotted this, in honour of Pierre’s slagging era! Feel free to share pics from that time 😍
---
Also, just saw this!
TULUM :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Really feel sorry for Mick & his family today as it seems every needs to remember that it’s 10 year since Michael’s Schumacher accident - forgetting that the family was also on this skiing trip and how hard it must be for them

still need to watch the documentary- but then I never was a Schumi fan back in the days to be honest :rolleyes:

On a positive note 6 weeks until car launch seasons seems to be kicking off πŸŽ‰
I find it amazing that in ten years no real news has ever been leaked about his condition. It’s really good for the family and they must have real loyal people around them.

Christmas is over now so can we just skip to the racing - there’s little point to January and most of feb πŸ˜‚

I find it amazing that in ten years no real news has ever been leaked about his condition. It’s really good for the family and they must have real loyal people around them.

Christmas is over now so can we just skip to the racing - there’s little point to January and most of feb πŸ˜‚
actually some managed to get in and take some pics of Schumi but no paper picked them up as it’s well known they would sue anyone - but on a sad side it seems to maintain his privacy have cut back a lot of contact with former colleagues

think with him never showing up to see Mick racing (they couldn’t keep that a secret) we can get an idea how heβ€˜s doing πŸ˜”

Pobrecito lost it, his new follows are Joe Rogan, Jordan Peterson and Chris Williamson :oops:
If he doesn;t unfollow soon...
it was better when he followed Melinda London
---

TULUM :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I habe to admit - no clue who Pobrecito is 🀫
---
Also VB is at my happy place - Kangaroo Island, really love their off season vibes

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I habe to admit - no clue who Pobrecito is 🀫
---
Also VB is at my happy place - Kangaroo Island, really love their off season vibes
The artist formerly known as a Disney Prince - Carlos πŸ˜… (the hair is still on point:ROFLMAO:)

Valtteri's vibe is a vibe, I love itπŸ₯°
---

Reactions: 3
Also VB is at my happy place
Now it's fitting for me too πŸ₯°πŸ˜‚

Seriously, I've spent too much time drooling over that one man this year.
Heyhey, I need January and February to stack up a few plus hours so I can take my Fridays after lunch of to watch FP1, so there is a point to them πŸ˜‚

Not that I'm not going to use about 90% of those hours going on vacation anyway, already have two new vacations booked, sadly we won't be going to Porto to party, because my friend fell in love with the Algarve-coast, but Porto was originally on my schedule. (To find out if Landos car is still thereπŸ˜‚)
Sadly, I can't combine my trip there with a race in Portimao, so I'm just going to hope for warmer weather πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.