F1 Chatter #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kylie was the only celeb worth talking to. She does at least enjoy F1 and has often appeared at races. And gives great energy in a chat.
She’s always so personable with Martin compared to everyone else!

She was so lovely …. My cats are looking at me like I’ve lost the plot
SAME 🤣 They’re looking at me like “we spent all week trying to wake you at 5am for food and now you’ve woken US?! ON A SUNDAY?!”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel sick 🤣 I don't know if I can deal with staying up but I'm going to try
Martin waiting ages to speak to Shaq who was standing in front of Max's car and taking pics with Horner etc and then all he says into Martin's microphone is 'Lewis Hamilton baby!' 😅
Literally me if I ever make it to the grid 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good morning!!
Screenshot_20231118_224005_Instagram.jpg

Was very hard waking up....now on my 3rd coffee. Watching all these celeberties being interviewd pre race. They all 'love Vegas' but have difficulties to remember the drivers name where they are chearing for.

Reactions: 6
Heloo!
I am up and awake but ready to fall asleep at any point of the race!

First things first-this one time, and one time only, baggy pants will be forgiven, because only Lewis could pull this off, I love him
tumblr_9f8d728d03e793e4019a64fa0ac6aa03_85a75924_1280.jpg
tumblr_d5d1443f4f12ab0bea5ec96cb8c124aa_026dc8d8_1280.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ashamed to say I’m enjoying the glitter and spectacle of it all 🫠

… feel free to shame me after the race if it’s the disaster we’re all expecting

• Haha
I’m here with the biggest cuppa known to man 🫠

Turned the telly on to be greeted with Danica 🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
SAME 🤣 They’re looking at me like “we spent all week trying to wake you at 5am for food and now you’ve woken US?! ON A SUNDAY?!”
My dog has just went into hibernation mode, and won't wake up. I wanted her to come downstairs to sleep in stead of having to have three doors open and let out all the cold 😅

OMG I think I can hear some movement! 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Let’s go booiiis I’m ready for chaos (as long as Charles is unscathed)

Also get Jared Leto OFF my screen

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ashamed to say I’m enjoying the glitter and spectacle of it all 🫠

… feel free to shame me after the race if it’s the disaster we’re all expecting
No this is the best thing I have ever attended

Ferrari Champagne= mid af
---
Apparently they have to "go go go" at the start of the race. I'd never have thought that.

If you qualify fastest… you start the race first (I think that’s the Willy quote)

• Heart
Just made it, going to watch start and then go back to bed! Feeling wobbly AF! My son was up past midnight with tummy ache so I’m barely functioning on 5 hours and I have loads to do later.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m slightly sleep deprived and hysterical, started dancing around the living room to the F1 theme tune, forgot about the milk warming for my coffee… and it exploded everywhere 😬 BUT CHARLES IS ON POLE SO WOOOOOOO

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.