F1 Chatter #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was coming here to post this ❀

I love it, red suits him...

Let the Lewis to Ferrari rumours begin again 🀣
yeah, he looks awesome in red, this outfit is great
he also did this :ROFLMAO:

---
duck me Lewis! Literally.

I get why he wears baggy pants, it must be uncomfortable restraining all that man meat, but God, it's a blessing for us when he wears tight pants.
blessing and a curse, because when he wears baggy pants we know what could have been :LOL:

at least today I am not complaining, cause this outfit is πŸ”₯πŸ”₯, I am just tempted to zoooooom in

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I ended up not watching FP2 yesterday cos I was falling asleep and have spent most of today writing a work presentation I have to give next week so I hope that FP3 and quali in combo with takeaway pizza is going to pep me up this evening!

Also big fan of the tight red trousers Lewis 😊

Reactions: 6
I've been watching with one eye and oh Alex, looking good so far :love:

what do you think, @StephenTJackson

I don;t have McLaren app, but instagram tells me there is a clip there of Pato explaining differences between F1 and Indy

I think it is fair to say that if the race turns out to be boring, the best thing to do will be to prepare a compilation of Pato's content from Mexico, it can be more spicy than the race :ROFLMAO:

ETA so many things happening in this picture, look at faces of different people :LOL:
4eaba37b1b201d9f54a5bf027063ebf04469a369.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
I've been watching with one eye and oh Alex, looking good so far :love:

what do you think, @StephenTJackson

I don;t have McLaren app, but instagram tells me there is a clip there of Pato explaining differences between F1 and Indy

I think it is fair to say that if the race turns out to be boring, the best thing to do will be to prepare a compilation of Pato's content from Mexico, it can be more spicy than the race :ROFLMAO:
Oh Pato is so cute. So adorable seeing him. I need him in me!

Reactions: 1
F1tv is interviewing Isack Hadjar- I know nothing about him, but he seems to really appreciate the chance he got, seems very very happy and grateful. and in Abu Dhabi he will be driving RED BULL'S car in FP, what an opportunity
---
I feel like in this picture Carlos is most of us while looking at Sharl:

76ba5d4e9e75efa2f79e9206d45d81ccefea2a54.jpg

and Charles speaking Spanish

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Folks we gotta outdo ourselves today and manifest an Albono pole later for some good vibes πŸ•―πŸ•―

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Man’s been hitting the glasses of grapes again!
I'm going to have to blame this one on the damn rock and rollπŸ˜‚
Screenshot_20230303-165941_Instagram.jpg

for anyone interested, or intrigued as to what type of food item that was crowned as a world champion yesterday, it was cheese. Over 4500 cheeses was judged and tasted by judges from every country of the world.
When we packed up today, we almost had cheese thrown at us by the people who were out on stands. So right now I have two very high ranking cheeses (and the world champion) on a cheeseboard, and on the side i have a very liquid glass of grapes 🀩 Bonus: three out of five cheeses on the board are from my home county, and I have been to the farm where one of the cheeses arw being made. Im currently in cheeseheaven, and will continue to be there for most of next week πŸ˜‚

I've also spoken Italian today, a father and son didn't speak ANY English, so I tried to say that we had to take a break. I really need to freshen up my Italian, because the only thing I can say is literally "forza ferrari", thank you and lots of cursewords πŸ˜‚ Also had a beautiful insight in English accents today, and the difference between them, from South to North of England, but none of them were Scottish πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
F1tv is interviewing Isack Hadjar- I know nothing about him, but he seems to really appreciate the chance he got, seems very very happy and grateful. and in Abu Dhabi he will be driving RED BULL'S car in FP, what an opportunity
---
I feel like in this picture Carlos is most of us while looking at Sharl:

View attachment 2537579

and Charles speaking Spanish
I’m looking forward to seeing our beloved himbo Jake Dennis in the other Redbull in Abu Dhabi πŸ˜‚

• Heart
I’m looking forward to seeing our beloved himbo Jake Dennis in the other Redbull in Abu Dhabi πŸ˜‚
Don't know how the man will be able to concentrate on everything he needs to. Man has absolutely nothing going on upstairs. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ultimate himbo

• Haha
I'm going to have to blame this one on the damn rock and rollπŸ˜‚
View attachment 2537644

for anyone interested, or intrigued as to what type of food item that was crowned as a world champion yesterday, it was cheese. Over 4500 cheeses was judged and tasted by judges from every country of the world.
When we packed up today, we almost had cheese thrown at us by the people who were out on stands. So right now I have two very high ranking cheeses (and the world champion) on a cheeseboard, and on the side i have a very liquid glass of grapes 🀩 Bonus: three out of five cheeses on the board are from my home county, and I have been to the farm where one of the cheeses arw being made. Im currently in cheeseheaven, and will continue to be there for most of next week πŸ˜‚

I've also spoken Italian today, a father and son didn't speak ANY English, so I tried to say that we had to take a break. I really need to freshen up my Italian, because the only thing I can say is literally "forza ferrari", thank you and lots of cursewords πŸ˜‚ Also had a beautiful insight in English accents today, and the difference between them, from South to North of England, but none of them were Scottish πŸ˜‚

OMG, I would love to go to the cheese competition, cheese is one of my favourite foods, it's a genius food! The cheese world championships sound FASCINATING and it surely was more interesting (and educational) than another Max's win will be :LOL: So if you have a sec, can you tell how the competition looks like - HOW BIG ARE PIECES OF CHEESES and how many cheeses judges try at once? and what is your personal judgment, is the world champion cheese really that good?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My husband is insisting we watch the rugby. Send help! Can’t decide whether or not to watch quali on my phone or on catch up.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.