F1 Chatter #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you all for the quick recap of FP1 for me. ❀
I just got home after a 15 hour workday (four of them are driving, but still). Managed to make a wrong turn out on the motorway and drive back in the direction I came from when I made a stopπŸ˜‚ I managed to catch like five minutes of FP1, but my head wasn't in it today πŸ˜…

Anyyyway, I've witnessed someone become a food related world champion today, and I can't WAIT to have a piece of that when I get home tomorrow!

Good news is that I will be able to watch the rave on Sunday, unless I fall asleep before πŸ˜‚

And with those words, I'll just say that I hope we get lots of PapaPerez content this weekend ❀
1685724061258.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
LET THE SCREAMING COMMENCE
we are getting closer and closer to the ultimate dream picture!!!!

He can still do better than this. This is practically giving nothing compared to what he has given in the past.
I have to admit that there is progress, shirtless, bath, but I agree with Stephen. Come on Lewis, you are so competitive, wouldn't you like to compete with yourself?

29809342-8439223-_I_can_t_stop_and_I_won_t_Lewis_Hamilton_shows_off_his_ripped_mu-a-35_1592553...jpg

edit: BUT it looks like he listened to what we were writing, when it comes to methods of advertising!

LEWIS, we are still not convinced to buy the Juice, we need MORE, you can do it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
we are getting closer and closer to the ultimate dream picture!!!!

I have to admit that there is progress, shirtless, bath, but I agree with Stephen. Come on Lewis, you are so competitive, wouldn't you like to compete with yourself?

View attachment 2535962

edit: BUT it looks like he listened to what we were writing, when it comes to methods of advertising!

LEWIS, we are still not convinced to buy the Juice, we need MORE, you can do it!
I am trying my best to challenge him πŸ˜‚
Screenshot_20231027_220345_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Lando being worried about his hair (when it was perfect anyway) and asking someone to buy him clothes to look cooler πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 5
:LOL:I just checked fp2, will watch last 15mins. Looks almost like usually, but with few variatios here and there. πŸ˜…

Ps now they are showing hammers that were needed to do something to Lance's car (missed why) but my second thought (after wondering what happened) was what if and who would say "it's hammertime" to Lance:LOL:
---
Well, difference between Max and Lando is 0.119 sec just sayin' ( and manifesting)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Ps now they are showing hammers that were needed to do something to Lance's car (missed why) but my second thought (after wondering what happened) was what if and who would say "it's hammertime" to Lance:LOL:
---
or they are ready in case he throws the steering wheel again πŸ˜‚

up since 4:15 am and spend 60 minute in the security queue 😩, and just realized it’s an a380 which seems to be full and that will be ages in the US immigration ..there goes my short connection πŸ˜‚

• Heart
or they are ready in case he throws the steering wheel again πŸ˜‚

up since 4:15 am and spend 60 minute in the security queue 😩, and just realized it’s an a380 which seems to be full and that will be ages in the US immigration ..there goes my short connection πŸ˜‚
Enjoy your travels!

Have a good Saturday everyone
tumblr_7c3cd14ca32345d5f4889116e3fbe49b_b3ec4145_2048.jpg

• Heart
Isack was so happy after his fp1 yesterday it's cute 😊

You can literally imagine his face at that moment and there is something pure and innocent in him driving this damn millions dollars worth car for the first time and wanting to simply wave at Lewis. So simple but so sweet!

• Heart
Lewis, once again a proof that he should never ever wear baggy pants because more fitting ones are SO MUCH better

fb7126efaaf29e80783b4bf15ceef3a271d89efa.jpg
dd4e34cf66d07213fbb870ce9e7ef1bf9b8695a9.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.