Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OOps2022

VIP Member
it should actually be a rule that when teammates are in eachother's DRS zones, their radios should connect so they can talk to eachother. This way we could get Pierre and Estie shouting at eachother in French, something I am missing the whole season. :ROFLMAO:

Edit: NO WAY David Coulthard just said something about teammtes being able to talk to eachother, am I telepatically connected to DC? Noooo

• Haha
Reactions: 10

LaBlonde

VIP Member
oh wow kevin! a huge piece flipped and clipped his halo so hard (from looking at his onboard) 😮

• Wow

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Does anyone actually like Danica 😂
nope: still not over her “i’m not like other girls, i’m COMPETITIVE” explanation for why there’s so few female racing drivers.

however jenson’s visible disdain for her in the face of her obvious crush on him gives me life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Can I just say it's not bitchy mode but genuine mode when I say that Sky giving Jos Verstappen not just air time, but a whole fucking segment tomorrow by the looks of it, REALLY gets my angry feminist hackles up. This is a known abuser of women and someone who treated his kid dubiously, yet they are acting like he's father of the fucking year.

• Angry