F1 Chatter #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Number 40 for Mexico, featuring:

Screenshot_20231026_185828_Instagram.jpg

more pics to come
---
honourable mention

it is confirmed that there will be 5 rookies for the FP1

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Here for the 1st half of FP1 as there is football at 8pm and the family want to do a Zoom. I can literally hear the people on their way to the game from my flat πŸ˜…

But go Ollie!

Reactions: 6
And we could be in for some break issues 🀫 is there hope? πŸ™

going to watch the first 30 minutes or so aswell - early start to the airport and probably going to miss qualifying tomorrow unless I miss my connection πŸ˜‚

also need to stay off any news and here for the rest of the season after qualy / races - it’s not fun to watch not live knowing what’s going to happen

Reactions: 5
3 out of 5 rookies with car problems πŸ˜… How can they all be so unlucky πŸ˜‚
---
So much problems for everyone. What is going on ? πŸ˜…
Can we have a race with a lot of engine/car problem forcing them to dnf ? πŸ€”

• Wow
Reactions: 4
1. Carlos pain! 😭😭

2. Lando having sympathy problems with some weird engine thing going on.

3. Race Control, sort your tit out. Get that bleeping debris off the start/finish line that fell of Riccardo's car.

Bernie Collins, your are brilliant, so knowledgeable etc. But if you bleeping say "it's very interesting" one more bleeping time about something that isn't very bleeping interesting, I might start to get really annoyed with you.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else noticed Doohans helmet says 62 but the number on the car is 61? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Karun doesn't half waffle on. What a long winded way of saying everyone should've had their cars checked after Austin.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.