F1 Chatter #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i only just watched this and tbh

that one flick of oscar’s hair too, adorable.
today is the day when I finally made a special folder just for their pictures together
LandoOscar.png

---
I am intrigued by what was Fernando filming with that old VHS camera and I went to his tag on tumblr - I guess this would be the one and only time when @StephenTJackson would like to have anything from Fernando - the footage!
17b7f7739c6c5474a615d0ead6c5fdb2fa1f09ba.jpg

this directed me to Lance's tag and a post full of gifs from Quatar ;)
---
@Minttu the race weekend has started, first (I think) appearance of Papa Perez :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
today is the day when I finally made a special folder just for their pictures together
View attachment 2531869
---
I am intrigued by what was Fernando filming with that old VHS camera and I went to his tag on tumblr - I guess this would be the one and only time when @StephenTJackson would like to have anything from Fernando - the footage!
View attachment 2531952

this directed me to Lance's tag and a post full of gifs from Quatar ;)
---
@Minttu the race weekend has started, first (I think) appearance of Papa Perez :ROFLMAO:

Definitely haven't just saved every one of the sexy sweaty Lance GIFs. 🥵🥵🥵

And Fernando, give me the Lance modeling video!! He looks so bleeping fit sitting like that on the car.

• Heart
Imagine going to work and seeing this on the road. I would probably wonder if I am still dreaming or not 😂

• Haha
this is scary but i have also never in my LIFE seen such leo energy, i can only aspire to it:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
this is scary but i have also never in my LIFE seen such leo energy, i can only aspire to it:

he is so unbothered by this it is impressive :LOL:
(it's hard for me to tell what were intentions of that guy, just a hug?)

• Heart
So she‘s only going to be in F4🤔
That is the level of Academy cars anyway, so it's coming on to the ladder at the right sort of level to start to progress.

If they jump up the ladder top quickly they will sink and it will ruin their development. It's why I never understood some people calling for Jamie Chadwick to be in F2, and occasionally even F1. Yeah, W-Series was not good enough for her, but she needed an F3 seat at most next.

Reactions: 7
So she‘s only going to be in F4🤔
She will be in FRECA which is the natural step between F4 and F3. The F1A is an F4 série so it is not that weird to find her there for next year. I think jumping straight to F3 might would be too fast and not good for her in the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Pierre will be with both Yuki and Esteban during press conference today :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Oscar arriving at the track in a hoodie. So i fully expect Lando to wear a hoodie, a sleeveless jacket, a jacket and a beanie at least 😂😂

Sir, this is definitely not how you dress to advertise a drink (not even 40$ per bottle drink)

f21b325908fda7931717d6dff89f024523161a44.jpg

• Haha
the way he’s holding his phone is really stressing me out - sir please!
but the bottle is perfectly with the right side in is hand for the paparazzi pics 😂

40 $ plus 15 $ shipping and tax outside of the US, no thank you

He knows people talk about that podcast...
His facial expression is the same as when my kid comes home from school, and his teacher called me about something he did at school, and he knows i know and he messed up🤣🤣🤣 (but trying to smile and hope i don't get angry)
Screenshot_20231026_193526_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
but the bottle is perfectly with the right side in is hand for the paparazzi pics 😂

40 $ plus 15 $ shipping and tax outside of the US, no thank you
I love him, but same.
not to mention, the environmental aspect of ordering a drink to be shipped from Mexico especially for me... doesn't seem too eco-friendly....even if it's Lewis juice 😅
(I read one post on tumblr, where someone from mexico listed pros and cons for the region/agave plants/local communities/local ecosystem that is related to - especially non Mexican - celebrities seeing business opportunities there. the message was that it is not that simple and all super bright (even though it of course generates lots of jobs and brings money)

Reactions: 2
My knowledge of the Mexican culture is probably not a lot (and mostly based on what i saw in Coco 😅) but i thought these things (sorry i don't know how it is called) were done during El dia de Los muertos to honour your loved ones who have passed away...
It makes Valtteri story really akward 😬

Screenshot_20231026_184121_Instagram.jpg

• Wow

Unbothered King...let the peasants touch him, they can only hope some of that greatness rubs off on them!
---
He knows people talk about that podcast...
His facial expression is the same as when my kid comes home from school, and his teacher called me about something he did at school, and he knows i know and he messed up🤣🤣🤣 (but trying to smile and hope i don't get angry)
View attachment 2533436
I'm not up on the DR goss....what podcast? Did I miss something huge?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.