F1 Chatter #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread just in time for us to keep up with this weekends shenanigans!

I will gladly send some rain to Texas if anyone has any way of sending it that far!

Because its his birthday, I hope you all can forgive me for posting a few more pictures of one of my favourite Finns, Kimi🥰
4efe1a355483e5dd3015424bf695de37.jpg

c3fa952b2c6288b6ca305ea276a4573d.jpg

This is also a reminder that we are only 30 threads away from thread #69, and the unhingeness that will be then! So better start stocking up on new photos, and hope that Sir serves us some good ones in the time to come! 🤞

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Happy new thread! ❤
Lando is apaprently the most marketable driver after Lewis and Max according to this study

---
There will be a golf competition for netflix before the race in vegas with f1 drivers and professional golfers

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Happy new thread! Happy race week. Welkome to the Daniel Ricciardo show (will Heidi get her official paddock entrance as a WAG? With her own outfit, not Enchante merchandising?)
Screenshot_20230924_203547_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230824_132442_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230819_191725_Instagram.jpg

Last year alone on HorseMcHorse maybe this year Heidi on the horse too?
dd4d84bf9a6c18187467c6b65b0d36b1.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ! It's like the twinks are all teaming up to kill me!

Georgie is looking so sexy, the veiny arms are so hot.
they just want to give back, after all positive and supportive and romantic words you are writing for them!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
awww

it is from Sharl's new vid apparently, haven't watched it yet but here it is

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Of course he is the one driving and doesn't let Oscar anywhere near the steering wheel 😂

• Heart
Are they all on crack? Gosling and McElhenney been bribing people? Has there ever been a more random group of people? Do tbe NFL players even know who Alpine are? What even is this sport at this point?

• Haha
Are they all on crack? Gosling and McElhenney been bribing people? Has there ever been a more random group of people? Do tbe NFL players even know who Alpine are? What even is this sport at this point?
I don't really get it either. First Ryan Gosling and now them... Why? I mean it's not like Alpine future is looking really bright right now, it is not a team with a prestigious history in the sport or like they are well known in the US 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is this Andrettis backup plan? Get other Americans to buy up as much as they can of a team, so he can buy them out later? 😅

Or are these athletes just out to get some "cheap" tickets to Vegas and Miami? 😂

• Haha
The whole investment in Alpine from the investor group and all these sports stars makes zero sense to me, it isn't going to have a Wrexham effect in terms of marketability.

It also isn't going to change the fortunes of the team. F1 teams cannot be fixed by new owners alone. It's all about the team, the infrastructure everything. It really is one sport where the whole team have to be good for success.

• Heart
Maybe it's all an elaborate plan by Tay Tay to get in the paddock and start more rumours...
7JQD2eBmQULZwQvG5O.gif

But seriously, tell me you NOTHING about F1 without telling me. Alpine haven't even got a proper TP ffs 🙄

• Haha
Maybe it's all an elaborate plan by Tay Tay to get in the paddock and start more rumours...View attachment 2516223
But seriously, tell me you NOTHING about F1 without telling me. Alpine haven't even got a proper TP ffs 🙄
The throuple to rule them all 😂

Combined with the pending baguette war, this will be a massive PR opportunity for Alpine, if you ask me.
Hey Alpine, if you ever need a PR manager who will be shitposting through it all, call me!

• Haha
I want nothing more than Taylor and Travis to appear at f1 race and overshdow everything :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
(I know little of NFL and I am more familiar with Taylor's legal problems with that creepy Scooter Braun guy about her masters than I know of her music, but their celebrity status is undeniable and would put all PR plans regarding existent or non existent relationships everyone there in place :ROFLMAO:)
---
But look at that smile that he gets from Oscar, so bleeping cute!
it's so adorably real!

4c7d69e7e47be3e5e9f0e991ca3df0898c16923f.jpg

---
@LaBlonde someone got a photo from your phone and put it on tumblr!!
334b80e7d72eaad29519dd289396b06036aee7cb.jpg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.