F1 Chatter #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a category four hurricane on its way towards Mexico right now. Five hours away from the track in a straight ish line.

Most likely it won't have an impact on the race or the track, seeing as it's so far away from the sea, but there could be some hopes of rain in the nearby areas.

Weather forecaster Minttu signs off. And hopes that everyone in the region stays safe and no one is badly injured or hurt❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
1C00A250-3C22-40EC-B16E-D3C6DACFEDB5.jpeg

he learnt everything he knows about snitching from the best 🥰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Heloooo
The work day hasn't even ended and I am already emotionally exhausted and and a bit angry but this is the first thing I saw when I logged in to youtube just now for a quick break and I hope it will at least make me laugh 🤣 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
New Lewis Juice 😂

just logged in to post about it 😂
last slide, what a funny guy :LOL:
I love you, Louuuuiiiissss, but the super serious tone in the ad itself ("Passion got me here" etc) just cracks me up, gosh he is so extra 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
just logged in to post about it 😂
last slide, what a funny guy :LOL:
I love you, Louuuuiiiissss, but the super serious tone in the ad itself ("Passion got me here" etc) just cracks me up, gosh he is so extra 😂😂
and he‘s dropping Easter eggs right and left like Taylor - well played marketing game on social media

I think we can agree that the best promo strategy for this agave drink would be clips of Lewis working out in the gym and casually drinking it, for refreshment
shirtless
just slowly pouring it all over himself would also help i think.

to quote max, IT’S AN OPPORTUNITY TO SELL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think we can agree that the best promo strategy for this agave drink would be clips of Lewis working out in the gym and casually drinking it, for refreshment
shirtless
and extremly cheap marketing budget wise 😂😂 - and very effective

wondering where it will be for sale - hoping for a US retailer launch tomorrow but pretty sure it’s online only

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.