F1 Chatter #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He knows people talk about that podcast...
His facial expression is the same as when my kid comes home from school, and his teacher called me about something he did at school, and he knows i know and he messed up🤣🤣🤣 (but trying to smile and hope i don't get angry)
View attachment 2533436
got his thighs out to try and distract us too - i see you daniel and i am suitably thirsty NOT PLAYING YOUR GAMES!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Unbothered King...let the peasants touch him, they can only hope some of that greatness rubs off on them!
---

I'm not up on the DR goss....what podcast? Did I miss something huge?
From what i saw on twitter, he was on a podcast and the host was like really weird (i don't know if it is something he does all the time or not) and he made some not really nice comments about female drivers and Daniel was crying laughing the whole time. I don't really know what to think about it tbf, the whole vibe of what i saw was really really weird.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
From what i saw on twitter, he was on a podcast and the host was like really weird (i don't know if it is something he does all the time or not) and he made some not really nice comments about female drivers and Daniel was crying laughing the whole time. I don't really know what to think about it tbf, the whole vibe of what i saw was really really weird.
I mean, I'm not surprised. He gave me the ick with his Saudi 21 comments and it's never totally gone away. He's a bit of a bro. He also knows he can get away with it. People will still pay a fortune for his merch and forgive him most things.

Reactions: 4
So RB hired 2 bodyguards for Max for this race - why not for every race? 🤔

the lack of security is extremely strange in f1 - apart of Lewis

Reactions: 2
So RB hired 2 bodyguards for Max for this race - why not for every race? 🤔

the lack of security is extremely strange in f1 - apart of Lewis
Tbf i think they are more careful because it is Mexico... When Esteban was in Force India with Perez he also has to hire a bodyguard because of the death threats he was receiving from some mexican fans. With how things are going right now and with the little glimpse we had in Austin, i wouldn't be surprised if Max received some kind of threats that Red Bull don't want to take lightly.

But in general, i agree with you, i don't understand how there is no more security for the drivers. You can see them being crowded almost everywhere, sometimes even in the paddock and it is really not okay.
---
Nooooo Callum 😭😭 On one hand he won't received some Argentinian fans hate anymore but i am so sad for him, he doesn't deserved it 😕

• Heart
Tbf i think they are more careful because it is Mexico... When Esteban was in Force India with Perez he also has to hire a bodyguard because of the death threats he was receiving from some mexican fans. With how things are going right now and with the little glimpse we had in Austin, i wouldn't be surprised if Max received some kind of threats that Red Bull don't want to take lightly.

But in general, i agree with you, i don't understand how there is no more security for the drivers. You can see them being crowded almost everywhere, sometimes even in the paddock and it is really not okay.
sadly it’s because they fear the worst because the fans blame him for checo‘s performance 😔

They should also be able to exclude personal security just like travel expenses from the cost cap - safety first and also they need to work more with the hotel, it’s more like celebs the athletes

Back in my first f1 days - his daughters TikTok account is posting some of the video Frentzen filmed himself (aka Alonso style from the Austin gp)

• Heart
so he is able to listen to fans online and take their suggestions!
HEAR US LEWIS
---
I can;t find original video, but Sharl:ROFLMAO:

---
PS I just saw the name of this tumblr :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
i honestly can’t focus on the f1 for the next two days because of the rugby 🤣

exhibit a as to why because what the heck is going on in this training camp and how do we get ferrari to do this:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.