F1 Chatter #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i honestly can’t focus on the f1 for the next two days because of the rugby 🀣

exhibit a as to why because what the heck is going on in this training camp and how do we get ferrari to do this:

oh my, you have my attention - I have no access to matches, but I want to know the players for the time I catch replays πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‚
(my tiktok fyp randomly decided to show me Portugal's captain in his work outfit explaining something about teeth and I have never been more interested in dentistry explained in Portuguese)
---
some more twitter highlights from my lunch break:

each better than the other, especially the George one :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
oh my, you have my attention - I have no access to matches, but I want to know the players for the time I catch replays πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‚
(my tiktok fyp randomly decided to show me Portugal's captain in his work outfit explaining something about teeth and I have never been more interested in dentistry explained in Portuguese before)
omg he is SO FINE!

IMG_4274.jpeg

and like an actual dentist too so you know he’s smart.

sorry for the rugby spam guys except i am also not sorry.

adding a new zealander too just for kicks:

IMG_4201.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
omg he is SO FINE!

View attachment 2534933

and like an actual dentist too so you know he’s smart.

sorry for the rugby spam guys except i am also not sorry.

adding a new zealander too just for kicks:

View attachment 2534934
don't ever apologise for rugby content LaBlonde!
---
I have to check this but is today - when I can actually watch it - that FP with so many rookies?
---
I am reading Max thinks all car should have been checked after Austin - oh Maxie, we know all you wanted was some justice for Sharl :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
poor Sharl, he was with Robert for some things yesterday, but he was also a lonely Cupcake without Carlos as seen in Ferrari IG stories, playing with stuff they gave him :LOL:πŸ₯°
I have to learn how to post IG stories, btw. For now only a post
very serious about cream and all this food, just like he knows Carlos would be serious and judgmental if he was there :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
poor Sharl, he was with Robert for some things yesterday, but he was also a lonely Cupcake without Carlos as seen in Ferrari IG stories, playing with stuff they gave him :LOL:πŸ₯°
I have to learn how to post IG stories, btw. For now only a post
very serious about cream and all this food, just like he knows Carlos would be serious and judgmental if he was there :ROFLMAO:

Poor Sharl broke the yo yo πŸ˜‚
Screenshot_20231027_142847_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
also, I saw this by accident only now as this is old, because I was checking if there is some Lando and Oscar content from yesterday and x messes the timeline of posts I can see without being logged in - this looks like from The Office (but too bad the camera man is zooming out)

---
Poor Sharl broke the yo yo πŸ˜‚
View attachment 2534985
the one and only, of course it could have happened only to him :LOL:

• Haha
ec6edbed8ffddc2e86bf9ee981a1c76cccadf2fc.jpg

and this - it is too short, no context, I would like to know if he said he would be maybe experimenting with fashion (I'd love that) :LOL:

• Haha
Lewis calling out Marko and defending Checo was not on my bingo card for today. But i am glad that he spoke about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.