F1 chatter #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Max is so bored that nobody can compete with him on track that he just decided to spice up the press conference with his little comments πŸ˜‚

---
I will miss all the free practises this weekend πŸ˜• I am stuck at work all day today and tomorrow during fp3 i am going to see Barbie. I will need you to keep me update about what is going on and how tit or good McLaren is πŸ˜…
I never thought I was going to say this, but I think I like this version of Max πŸ˜‚

I will miss most of what's happening on track today, because I need to go to one specific store and buy new make up brushes (the dog has managed to steal mine and have chewed them to piecesπŸ˜‚).
I just need to woman up and make the one hour drive there soonπŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Adorable video of Lando with a little boy clinging to his leg on the Mclaren Instagram, my weak heart cannot take it ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Adorable video of Lando with a little boy clinging to his leg on the Mclaren Instagram, my weak heart cannot take it ❀
I just saw it, CUTE :love:

I maybe will be able to catch half of p1, but I am still running errands for work outside, I will try to make a new thread on my phone so it is ready before any racing starts :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
he’s a better person than me (especially with how the kid ran up and grabbed him) - my first instinct would have been to shake him off 🀣 it’s cute and a credit to lando that he was so nice πŸ’™

• Haha
  • Heart
New thread

• Heart
Reactions: 2
he’s a better person than me (especially with how the kid ran up and grabbed him) - my first instinct would have been to shake him off 🀣 it’s cute and a credit to lando that he was so nice πŸ’™
I think I'd have kicked him. πŸ˜† Parents need to teach the kid boundaries. Not really appropriate for someone to run up and grab like that. Even in this context.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah if I was an F1 driver I’d totally give time to kids who are patiently waiting for an autograph but kids like this little tit would get kicked off me πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.