F1 chatter #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Lando is worst than some girls πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Why do you need 10 to 12 pairs of shoes during a trip ?? πŸ˜‚ I barely own that much shoes for the whole year πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg Lando is worst than some girls πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Why do you need 10 to 12 pairs of shoes during a trip ?? πŸ˜‚ I barely own that much shoes for the whole year πŸ˜‚

I'm bringing probably three, maybe four pairs next week, two pairs of vans, and maybe two pairs of nicer shoes πŸ˜… (I don't have any sneakers atm that doesn't smell of gasoline or gives me blisters, so vans it isπŸ˜‚)

10-12 shoes is just too many to bring on a tripπŸ˜‚ even with my obsession with shoes, I could never

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I am not
(I almost share bday with Carlos, who would have guessed :ROFLMAO:)
ooooo, it’s meant to be! i’m guessing this means you’re a virgo though, which are my favourite πŸ’™

i am a fernando* leo 🦁

(* we have the same bday. he better do well next week on OUR weekend)

• Heart
ooooh, someone summarised Charles' drink adventures today:

sharl.png

said tweet
9fda8b3e380bc64fd04bf8fdb6e396d1f6b98666.jpg

---
ooooo, it’s meant to be! i’m guessing this means you’re a virgo though, which are my favourite πŸ’™

i am a fernando* leo 🦁

oh, yes I am :LOL:πŸ˜‡

so basically next weekend: PAAARTTYYY (I will start collecting Sharl's photos to post)

OMG it also means @Minttu and @lucha.43 's mission of saving Charles is happening on your birthday!!!
#destiny

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Charles’ Twitter likes are always so unhinged. Imagine the fun we’d have if he wasn’t being micro managed by Psycho Silvia πŸ₯²

• Haha
Reactions: 10

i am a fernando* leo 🦁

Leo/Virgo cusper here πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ. Imagine how hard THAT is (definitely leaning more into the Leo side. No scorpio in my chart though...

• Heart
ooooh, someone summarised Charles' drink adventures today:

View attachment 2322079
said tweet
View attachment 2322080
---

oh, yes I am :LOL:πŸ˜‡

so basically next weekend: PAAARTTYYY (I will start collecting Sharl's photos to post)

OMG it also means @Minttu and @lucha.43 's mission of saving Charles is happening on your birthday!!!
#destiny
Don't forget Carlos and saving Pierre from himself πŸ˜‚

I'm going to head out and buy supplies for my trip tomorrow, ducttape and rope is going in my suitcase πŸ˜‚

The best thing about this is that it's two (unhinged) scorpios doing it πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5

#destiny
i fully expect a sharl ✨extravaganza✨

also, already practicing my surprised face for when lucha and min give me my β€œpresent”. thanks in advance ladies 😘

• Haha
i fully expect a sharl ✨extravaganza✨

also, already practicing my surprised face for when lucha and min give me my β€œpresent”. thanks in advance ladies 😘
The fact that I am also supposed to meet my future husband next weekend (and steal him from Tiffany) is going to make my next week insane.

Good thing I have decided to also try my luck on tinder, might be able to make some contacts in the days before the race πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‚
Contacts that can help with kidnapping Charles and Carlos ofc πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks to tiktok I now noticed the sideeying photo of Carlos and Pierre was their reaction to Crofty asking Daniel about " getting back with the ex", I just had it on my fyp (sadly Pierre is not visible in the first clip but the second shows the moment as well):LOL::LOL:
(as I almost exclusively watch f1 related tiktoks, I can't escape the algorithm even if I wanted to:LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thanks to tiktok I now noticed the sideeying photo of Carlos and Pierre was their reaction to Crofty asking Daniel about " getting back with the ex", I just had it on my fyp (sadly Pierre is not visible in the first clip but the second shows the moment as well):LOL::LOL:
(as I almost exclusively watch f1 related tiktoks, I can't escape the algorithm even if I wanted to:LOL::LOL:

Max is so bored that nobody can compete with him on track that he just decided to spice up the press conference with his little comments πŸ˜‚

---
I will miss all the free practises this weekend πŸ˜• I am stuck at work all day today and tomorrow during fp3 i am going to see Barbie. I will need you to keep me update about what is going on and how tit or good McLaren is πŸ˜…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Happy race weekend guys....my man feeding me on this sunny (at the moment) morning!

Wtaf are those bracelets about tho?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.