F1 chatter #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Hungarian GP!!

Manifesting:
- P1 for Yuki! :ROFLMAO:
- more Sassy Scorpio and Babygirl Lando
- Pobrecito chaos (safe)

Feel free to add more :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Happy new thread🥳❤

Fell asleep on the couch before I was able to woman up and get out to my car, but I will go now 😂 Going to catch up on practise when I'm back home again!

To those of you that are watching FP1 and FP2 today: enjoy ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Are we taking bets on whether Daniel will be able to make it out of Q1 this weekend? Nobody wants to see him fail but does he have any chance of bring the hero RB need him to be?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Wise choices, Lewis 🥰

83fe9568d8d2c56eb4daa35d376a4a685b2be371.jpg

I am waiting for lunch, I think people at the table next to me saw me looking at this picture (I am glueing my eyes to the phone while they are leaving) :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Are we taking bets on whether Daniel will be able to make it out of Q1 this weekend? Nobody wants to see him fail but does he have any chance of bring the hero RB need him to be?
i can’t see it. he hasn’t had long with the car and it just isn’t going to suit his style given the useless brakes. it might improve week on week though! i still think he’s getting that RB seat back.

the more important question i guess would be can CHECO get out of Q1.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not in that AT I don’t think. But tbh if his performances are decent and Perez keeps binning it than who knows what can happen

Reactions: 7
Happy new thread!!

Just back from my dentist. Didn't sleep last night because of pain. My wisdom tooth removed. The anesthesia wears off slowly. Thought to watch the free practice as a distraction. So it's off to a good start. Perez creates chaos. Still rain coming. Enough distraction for me...

1000006603.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh god....Daniels going to get that RB seat and it's going to be unbearable. I ADORED that man at one time but the hype is so ridiculous around him, it just gives me the ick now.
He’ll have his ass handed to him by Max again. There’s honestly no one bar maybe Lewis or Nando who could stand up to him as a team mate atm.

Red Bull second driver is not an enviable task .

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.