F1 chatter #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread during the GP

No time for more - just cheering for Lando's great start

• Heart
Reactions: 9
1688914327281.jpeg

---
OVERTAKES ON BOTH MY MEN IN THE SPACE OF A MINUTE. I HATE IT HERE.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
yes, if anything, it's Lando, McLaren, if you will need to swap the drivers, do it!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I swear to God, McLaren are undercutting Lando with Oscar. Unless Lando goes longer and then on to the softs?
---
VIRTUAL Safety Car! Perfect for all those who haven't stopped.

• Heart
i love when they say “remember last year when…..” and then recollect a deep deep charles trauma.

• Haha
I swear to God, McLaren are undercutting Lando with Oscar. Unless Lando goes longer and then on to the softs?
---
VIRTUAL Safety Car! Perfect for all those who haven't stopped.
I promise you Stephen, if McLaren duck Lando's race, their headquarters are the next stop on our roadrip, just after Maranello

• Haha
I don;t know if I like it's safety car or not

I promise you Stephen, if McLaren duck Lando's race, their headquarters are the next stop on our roadrip, just after Maranello
I'll already be there waiting for you to join me. I'll be fuming if this fucks up for my boys.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.