F1 chatter #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is actually accurate πŸ˜‚

*Brutal crop of Pierre here πŸ˜‚

Carlos is either sulking or plotting whoever is speaking death πŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20230720_183324_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I was so sure about it πŸ˜‚

Yeah, you must be a Scorpio rising or something πŸ˜‚ (not that I have ever grasped what all of that is aboutπŸ˜‚)
as someone who told the ferrari girls every driver’s full birth chart the other day….. stephen must be a scorpio rising 🀣

can confirm, a lot of geminis and virgos on the grid.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i literally drive like a grandma so @OOps2022 may need to take charge of the getaway car 🀣
If Oops isn't doing it, then I will πŸ˜‚

My experience consists of driving 100km/h on small narrow roads while trying not to hit runaway sheep, foxes or roe deer πŸ˜‚ (no animals have been harmed so far).
This also includes driving on icy roads so in case we need to make a run up to the moutains to hide in a cabin, I'm your getaway driver πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 3
as someone who told the ferrari girls every driver’s full birth chart the other day….. stephen must be a scorpio rising 🀣

can confirm, a lot of geminis and virgos on the grid.
Hahaha, I tried finding out what I was the other day, but had no idea how to read it, and the explanations were tit, so I gave up πŸ˜‚

Must be the chaotic Scorpio energy I'm giving out πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If Oops isn't doing it, then I will πŸ˜‚

My experience consists of driving 100km/h on small narrow roads while trying not to hit runaway sheep, foxes or roe deer πŸ˜‚ (no animals have been harmed so far).
This also includes driving on icy roads so in case we need to make a run up to the moutains to hide in a cabin, I'm your getaway driver πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‚
Guys, so many of us are going we are totally renting a tour bus :LOL::LOL:
or we are doing a multiple cars' parade
(I am great at reading maps so I can either drive or give directions :LOL:)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Your original plan is only the backup if everything fails in Spa next weekend πŸ˜‚

I was considering stealing a Ferrari as our get away car, when in Italy, you know.. πŸ€”
And as fucked up the Ferrari administration is, we can't be calling their cars a bus πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
it’s turning into an actual heist! 🀣

we’re going to need to be assigning people roles at this point. min can officially be the getaway driver, stephen is the β€œdistraction”, oops is navigator, aidil is the spy on the inside……. i’m there to tell you all you’re doing a great job πŸ‘πŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am not happy i should have trademarked my fantasy team name and forbid anyone to use either donkey or pony on their product name πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
But i also need one of those floaties 🀣

Screenshot_20230720_202049_Instagram.jpg

---
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok...so after an absolute tit show of a few weeks at work, I am kind of back...10 days annual leave starts NOW.
I've missed loads and there's no way I can catch up but....I'll be honest, I have been really struggling with the whole DR being back thing and from what I have read, I know I'm not alone. I'm glad that he's back because he's still under my stairs and I REALLY didn't want Mr Jellybeans to behead him BUT it's just been SO much. It's like he's the bleeping messiah and, as much as Nyck annoyed me, the handling of the whole thing has given me the ick.
On the plus side Seb at Goodwood was just the most wholesome thing ever and quite frankly the only way Redbull could ever seem non toxic would be to get that man back in any capacity.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.