F1 Chatter #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have now gotten to chapter 4, and I'm giving a little TW for those who might need it❤

TW: there are hints to and detailed descriptions about abuse in close relationships so far, talks about weight (not that much, but some).
It's not all like my TW, there are some cuter moments, but no spice as of yet 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have now gotten to chapter 4, and I'm giving a little TW for those who might need it❤

TW: there are hints to and detailed descriptions about abuse in close relationships so far, talks about weight (not that much, but some).
It's not all like my TW, there are some cuter moments, but no spice as of yet 😅
i expect a full book report on my desk by the end of the week 😘

• Haha
how is his hair ALWAYS GOOD?!?!?
---

are we talking g or hot 🤣

also, if sending you an invite means you can see my bookmarks DO NOT JUDGE ME. this is a SAFE SPACE 🤣😉
it's g and it's what we are planning (by the road,) (now I am thinking there might be more variations /answers to that hint that I initially thought :oops: but we can try without invite at first, just a test message if that's ok for you)
AND NO WORRIES, my friend, no judgment guaranteed 100% (btw I am judging only F1 drivers, not anyone here, I love you all guys more than them 🥰 )
PS we can try that later, not around the race's start :LOL: whenever you feel like it)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
i expect a full book report on my desk by the end of the week 😘
I'll be updating you when there's spice, with chapters🫡😂

I'm setting myself a goal to be able to get to chapter 75 by tomorrow (going to be on a train for two hours tomorrow, so unless my colleague is a chatty witch, I'll be reading lots of chapters😂)
---
Yes please! Can we make it to 50 pages before the race starts for a new thread and leaving behind the Ferrari pain of Q2 🤔
Going to make a new thread now, and get this one closed just in time for the race 😅
---
New thread here

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.