F1 Chatter #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New threead, 2 weeks break starts now
Sebastian's teddy bear to ease all the pain πŸ₯°

FblDFzraQAIV3kL?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
worried PapaPerez for @Minttu 's collection (from today)
PP1.png

do you remember if that one shot you wrote about earlier was during FP1 or FP2?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just watched Lando's post-race interview... he looks so sad. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 6
someone compiled the best bits of the press conference, actually quite lovely, Max even trying to joke with Lewis (not to say that Lewis pays more attention to him than to George there, but I will need to see it all to say that :LOL: )

Reactions: 4
Onto indycar. I feel the race will either be a crash fest or a boring procession because the track looks really tight

Reactions: 2
Onto indycar. I feel the race will either be a crash fest or a boring procession because the track looks really tight
Same! i was so confused by the Canadian anthem i had to double check where Detroit is 🀣

Hopefully i dont fall asleep like i did this afternoon 😳

Reactions: 5
worried PapaPerez for @Minttu 's collection (from today)
View attachment 2217222

do you remember if that one shot you wrote about earlier was during FP1 or FP2?
Saved and ready to be usedπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‚ Thank you❀

Based on the timestamp on my screenshots it's FP2 πŸ˜‚

About to watch the race now, didn't have the time (or the internet for it) at the airport. I will probably catch up with the pages I've lost from the last thread, and then come back to you all later.
I have managed not to get spoiled, but I'm afraid my hopes aren't high.

Podium predictions:
Max
Lance
Lewis

Just because I feel like it:
4th: Checo
5th: Oscar

• Heart
Same! i was so confused by the Canadian anthem i had to double check where Detroit is 🀣

Hopefully i dont fall asleep like i did this afternoon 😳
Well there are already several quite broken cars so πŸ˜… I think chaos is confirmed for this one.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.