F1 Chatter #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wine is poured and the dog is walked, I am ready😎

And I totally agree with your last post @1millionjellybeans Canada is a vibe, and it's on the bucket list of races to go to now! (In about five years time or so 😅)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Happy new thread! Just picked my daughter up from work, husband left off to the ferry for another week 🥳🥳, pizza ordered for dinner and non alcoholic beers in the fridge. Still of the alcohol by some miracle 🤣.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
happy new thread!

leeeets go without impeding and without cars touching, guys!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Happy new thread! Just picked my daughter up from work, husband left off to the ferry for another week 🥳🥳, pizza ordered for dinner and non alcoholic beers in the fridge. Still of the alcohol by some miracle 🤣.
I could never!

But well done and good for you❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Best strategy is medium-hard-hard so obviously pierre is on softs 😂😂 Alpine is turning into Ferrari 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
George needs to focus his bowling dkills at anyone other than Lewis 🤞🏻

@Ems_F55 hope you're keeping well, I was only thinking of you earlier on ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
well there we go, max in the lead and will stay there for the next 70 laps 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.