F1 Chatter #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not been around much because of work and it was my birthday this weekend! And this is how Ferrari repay me for it?! By bleeping up Charles’ strategy and Carlos playing chicken with Pierre 😭

BUT Mr Guido Mechanic more than makes up for this 🥵
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! 🥳🥳🥳

9bc63c928ba1b7d661929af6592d03f3a2af3534.jpg
cbab08d30016ef2a46e9db5760b636a2560d1ef7.jpg
b697ae3a86e70b92a0ca454412acae11437bc21d.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The family wanted their licensing fee, which is fair enough, let’s not pretend it’s about anything else.
I think Jacque was fine with it but anyone who has seen the Villeneuve Pironi documentary knows his mum and sister are very protective and a bit bitter about things.

Reactions: 8
SCREAMING AT PETTY PIERRE 🤣 God I love him so much, the man revels in being a meme. And I hope Charles writes an extra angsty diary entry all about the Villeneuves later on.

Thanks for the birthday wishes beauts! It was a lovely one, especially considering what a shambles life was this time last year 🤣

Oops, you know exactly what my Pierre niche is when it comes to thirst traps 😮💨

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

(you need an ao3 account to read it though! if anyone needs a join code, lemme know 👀)

edit: this person has been writing this fic for TEN YEARS.
OMG 10 years, I can't believe, I need to read it (I have a 3h train travel ahead of me this week, sounds like a good thing for it :ROFLMAO:
*figuring out how to get the code:oops::unsure:*

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Soo, will this thread turn into a book club after the race? 😂

First ten chapters will be discussed in a week? Or tomorrow night, depending on how exciting it is?

• Haha

First ten chapters will be discussed in a week? Or tomorrow night, depending on how exciting it is?
It depends what kind of FF it is 😎 and we have 1,5 weeks until Austria 📖

• Haha
Reactions: 3

i need it to get ✨spicy✨ in those ten chapters or i’m out 🤣

imagine if it’s 520 chapters of slow burn and they don’t even brush fingertips until chapter 499.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i need it to get ✨spicy✨ in those ten chapters or i’m out 🤣

imagine if it’s 520 chapters of slow burn and they don’t even brush fingertips until chapter 499.
Honestly, this is why I stick with Pierre thirst fic - it gets straight down to the nitty gritty (as you can imagine a man who laughs at “doggy” would)

• Haha
Honestly, this is why I stick with Pierre thirst fic - it gets straight down to the nitty gritty (as you can imagine a man who laughs at “doggy” would)
pierre doesn’t have time for build up! he just wants to be up against that wall of tyres in the alpine garage asap! he doesn’t care if the world or martin brundle sees you!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.