F1 Chatter #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i need it to get ✨spicy✨ in those ten chapters or i’m out 🤣

imagine if it’s 520 chapters of slow burn and they don’t even brush fingertips until chapter 499.
Working on the first ten now, if anything spicy happens, I'll let you know 😂

I'm hoping to get through most of them before the race 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Driver on thursday: this wall in turn 1 is dangerous you need to remove it
Fia: *la la la can't heeeeeaaar yoooooou*

Drivers on friday: seriously remove that bleeping wall in turn 1
Fia: NO we won't remove it

Drivers on saturday: remove it
Fia (after seeing i don't know how many drivers rejoining the track throught the grass): Fine we will remove the tiniest bit of wall possible and you will have to go throught there if you miss the corner. Driving on the grass isn't allow anymore. Happy now??

Screenshot_20230618_183859_Twitter.jpg

Lap 1 turn 1 can be chaos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Fia (after seeing i don't know how many drivers rejoining the track throught the grass): Fine we will remove the tiniest bit of wall possible and you will have to go throught there if you miss the corner. Driving on the grass isn't allow anymore. Happy now??

View attachment 2249170

FIA isn't that good at math, are they? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

View attachment 2249170

Wtf 🤬…I need popcorn 🍿

Also it’s our first 30 C day and guess who is heading to a two day conference tomorrow when it’s humid and still over 30, and with the need to dress business chic . Also the train does only run once per hour and a colleague is joining me so I can’t even sneak out earlier to make an earlier train (and it’s just counts as a ful day of work and not like the 12 hour day I probably have because of travelling 🤬

Reactions: 5
Happy race day everyone!!

I’ve been watching this weekend on delay because I’ve been down south, drove past red bull today 🤣 (or the part you can see from the road anyway). Catching up on the thread has been a saving grace on the long drive back north, I love you guys🙏

There’s too much to quote and join in on so I’ll just bullet point everything I can remember:

- firstly (and most importantly) duck marry kill - marry max (my age, is good with P and worships Kelly, I’ll take that). duck fernando, obviously. That man knows how to show you a good time. But my ego could absolutely not handle being traded in when something new caught his attention. Kill nico, cause I forget he exists and from what’s been said he’s a bit 😬

- Lewis at the Forbes event 🥵🥵

-can Mika shut his damn mouth and stop giving me any hope of McLaren recovering

-I can’t decide if I’m livid or endeared at charles inability to hold a grudge, BE MEANER

-petty pierre is my favourite pierre

-I’m still manifesting Daniel getting that seat at redbull, even if just for one season while they either keep prepping yuki or get Lando. Checo really needs to get his tit together

-I kinda want one of those horrible messed up enchanté bracelets 🤣

- @lozzzzzzy have the best time in Montreal!! Your photo with Alex 🥹🥹

-currently cracking up George’s lie detector, he’s such head boy energy I love him
And his return to the floppy hair is 🥹

Home now and curled up on the sofa ready for the race 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 11
George :LOL::love:
---
Happy race day everyone!!

I’ve been watching this weekend on delay because I’ve been down south, drove past red bull today 🤣 (or the part you can see from the road anyway). Catching up on the thread has been a saving grace on the long drive back north, I love you guys🙏

There’s too much to quote and join in on so I’ll just bullet point everything I can remember:

- firstly (and most importantly) duck marry kill - marry max (my age, is good with P and worships Kelly, I’ll take that). duck fernando, obviously. That man knows how to show you a good time. But my ego could absolutely not handle being traded in when something new caught his attention. Kill nico, cause I forget he exists and from what’s been said he’s a bit 😬

- Lewis at the Forbes event 🥵🥵

-can Mika shut his damn mouth and stop giving me any hope of McLaren recovering

-I can’t decide if I’m livid or endeared at charles inability to hold a grudge, BE MEANER

-petty pierre is my favourite pierre

-I’m still manifesting Daniel getting that seat at redbull, even if just for one season while they either keep prepping yuki or get Lando. Checo really needs to get his tit together

-I kinda want one of those horrible messed up enchanté bracelets 🤣

- @lozzzzzzy have the best time in Montreal!! Your photo with Alex 🥹🥹

-currently cracking up George’s lie detector, he’s such head boy energy I love him
And his return to the floppy hair is 🥹

Home now and curled up on the sofa ready for the race 😁
I love your summary of it all :LOL::LOL:🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Also @Minttu I’m so excited our trip is coming around so soon!! (This one needed it’s own post 🤣)

I just checked and it’s 38 days now until I leave to fly to amsterdam!! I’m getting the excited butterflies!

can’t wait to see the hoodie, drop the link please cause I wanna test some stuff out 👀

my aesthetic for our trip is merch and whatever bottoms are weather appropriate, sadly won’t be serving wag looks 🥲

does anyone have experience with pit lane walks? @lozzzzzzy post reminded me to have a look and from what I can see they aren’t doing one for spa this year😭 are there other ways to get autograph sessions and stuff? How else are we supposed to kidnap Charles and save him from xavi?? Or introduce valterri to his one true love @Minttu 😭

any tips appreciated 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Naughty Prince gets a post from me cause he was in the pre-race show segment playing squash and the screenshot button worked :LOL:
CAN.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
BTW @LaBlonde I can do the same as Sternchen did if that could work
(I also might have made a special e-mail account that I think I can hint about and you will guess 100%:ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Also @Minttu I’m so excited our trip is coming around so soon!! (This one needed it’s own post 🤣)

I just checked and it’s 38 days now until I leave to fly to amsterdam!! I’m getting the excited butterflies!

can’t wait to see the hoodie, drop the link please cause I wanna test some stuff out 👀

my aesthetic for our trip is merch and whatever bottoms are weather appropriate, sadly won’t be serving wag looks 🥲

does anyone have experience with pit lane walks? @lozzzzzzy post reminded me to have a look and from what I can see they aren’t doing one for spa this year😭 are there other ways to get autograph sessions and stuff? How else are we supposed to kidnap Charles and save him from xavi?? Or introduce valterri to his one true love @Minttu 😭

any tips appreciated 🤣
35 days until my arrival in Amsterdam😎 I'm having travellers nerves already, can't wait!

I just put something together at spreadshirt. Can find pictures of it, if you want it 😂
The wet floor sign is on my sweater, so I'll be easy to notice with it on 😂

Hey hey, I'm the best at sneaking in, and you can bet we will try to get in somewhere we shouldn't. I know a guy that can hook us up with high vis vests, (Most of you probably know him as Viggo Venn), all we need is a clipboard😂
But really, give me three beers and some pondering time, and I'll find a way for Valtteri to meet me 😂
I'm going to need a few more beers and a little more time to figure out how we are going to kidnap Charles, but I'm sure I'll find a way 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Naughty Prince gets a post from me cause he was in the pre-race show segment playing squash and the screenshot button worked :LOL:
View attachment 2249274

(I also might or might have not made a special e-mail account that I think I can hint about and you will guess 100%:ROFLMAO:)
how is his hair ALWAYS GOOD?!?!?
---
(I also might have made a special e-mail account that I think I can hint about and you will guess 100%:ROFLMAO:)
are we talking g or hot 🤣

also, if sending you an invite means you can see my bookmarks DO NOT JUDGE ME. this is a SAFE SPACE 🤣😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg Charles car in pieces on the grid 😖

Edit: It is something on the floor. Should be repaired for the start but it is not idéal.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
35 days until my arrival in Amsterdam😎 I'm having travellers nerves already, can't wait!

I just put something together at spreadshirt. Can find pictures of it, if you want it 😂
The wet floor sign is on my sweater, so I'll be easy to notice with it on 😂

Hey hey, I'm the best at sneaking in, and you can bet we will try to get in somewhere we shouldn't. I know a guy that can hook us up with high vis vests, (Most of you probably know him as Viggo Venn), all we need is a clipboard😂
But really, give me three beers and some pondering time, and I'll find a way for Valtteri to meet me 😂
I'm going to need a few more beers and a little more time to figure out how we are going to kidnap Charles, but I'm sure I'll find a way 😂
I trust in your skills completely 🙏 😂
---
RIP we didn’t even get to lights out today 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.