F1 Chatter #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am rewatching the Alonso/Ocon overtake and honestly he could have been so dangerous. Like imagine if someone was coming out the pits at the same time... They need to do something and state that the drivers can't crossed the white line at any moment before something tragic happen...

Reactions: 5
Sorry but am team Nico, like Hornbag won’t be firing Perez the end of this season 😂 he’s the first to criticise his drivers. Well second seat driver
exactly 🤣

(somewhere in barcelona, christian has just fallen to the ground in anguish for the second time in a few weeks. rayne, he whispers. team nico? i will never get over this 🥲)
---

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s honestly so depressing to see Ferrari performing the way they did today

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s honestly so depressing to see Ferrari performing the way they did today
the whole charles radio saga is really worrying too if they genuinely did mislead him to that extent.

just so much of this:

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
the whole charles radio saga is really worrying too if they genuinely did mislead him to that extent.

just so much of this:

not to get into team's/contracts things now, but I love Charles and Carlos as teammates together ❤ I think they create a great balance personality and driving approach-wise. I want them to be the coolest duo Ferrari ever had (a girl can dream, right?)
---
I will make a new thread, to leave any pain behind :LOL:
---
New thread

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.